PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's your play of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
So so many. HT gets my vote though. And, while I had recently backed away from "we must keep him", I might be right back there. He stops SEA before Butler. He steals the ball tonight. Everyone on the team seems to see him as a leader.

HT. Never give up.

I think the second 2-point conversion. It was so close. Without that, I am not sure there is a path to winning the game. Onside kicks are less than 50/50.

I think Trey Flowers and Amendola were very underrated.

My play of the game: the crowd's deafening boos when Evildell took the podium. To me, it sounded like a celestial choir.

The Falcons complete lack of situational football is astounding,

York must be saying, "what have I done hiring shanahan, the guy just lost Atlanta a Super Bowl singlehandedly."

Six years is a big contract for York to have to eat!

Loved the look on Arthur Blank's face in tbe end lol.

The great thing is that we have so many to choose from! I agree with the Hightower play but I also think we'll be seeing th Edelman catch for the next twenty years in all the Super Bowl montage videos.

As sweet as the Edelman catch was -- and I'm not trying to discount it at all, it was a legendary display of effort and focus -- it was on 1st and 10. I think it is being romanticized a little bit. If he doesn't make that catch, I still think we march down the field and win the game. Brady has a few clutch completions on the drive already before that. It was important that it didn't get picked, but it's not like it was a 4th down "makes-this-catch-or-the-game-ends" scenario.

The Hightower strip basically made a comeback possible. I think that was by far the most impactful play of the game. Huge swing of momentum.

As sweet as the Edelman catch was -- and I'm not trying to discount it at all, it was a legendary display of effort and focus -- it was on 1st and 10. I think it is being romanticized a little bit. If he doesn't make that catch, I still think we march down the field and win the game. Brady has a few clutch completions on the drive already before that. It was important that it didn't get picked, but it's not like it was a 4th down "makes-this-catch-or-the-game-ends" scenario.

The Hightower strip basically made a comeback possible. I think that was by far the most impactful play of the game. Huge swing of momentum.

Not entirely sure we still have enough time, though. That was a big gain.

Not entirely sure we still have enough time, though. That was a big gain.
Well, we were on like our own 40 with 2:15 left to go. If Edelman doesn't make the catch, the clock stops too. That's unquestionably enough time. Whether it would've happened or not is debatable, but I don't think time was really a factor.

1. Hightower sack: that's one I started believing in the comeback
2. Flowers' sack: that's when I knew we were going to win
3. Brady pass on 4th down

Edelman's catch was amazing but was on 1st and 10 and we were always going to drive for TD. That was just poetic justice though because I thought finally, we get a miracle catch.

It had to be Edelman's catch but both 2 point conversions were huge also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes