PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's your play of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hightower strip sack changed the game. That's the play int opinion. I jumped out of the chair and yelled fumble before the Hightower got there. We needed that turnover

Strip sack and the sack/penalty to get them out of FG range. Those 2 things opened the door for the Pats and both were forced. They had to hold Long or a sack or strip sack happens.

There's just so damn many, but the sack (can't remember who it was) to help take the Falcons out of FG range was enormous.

Edelman's catch.

Both James White's XP conversions.

woh72fR.jpg

Add in some Amen's grabs. If you can get him back for less than 4.5 M do it.

The Hightower strip sack changed the game. That's the play in my opinion. I jumped out of the chair and yelled fumble before the Hightower got there. We needed that turnover
Hightower was the guy to keep out of him, Collins, and Jones. Unlike the other two go MIA at times, Hightower plays at a great level and is consistent. I hope we make it a priority to keep him!

Had to be the strip sack

But the Jules catch is when I knew we were winning.

We finally had our miracle win.

When Brady rapped off that 15 yard run, I looked over to my buddy and said "this will be the start. When Brady comes back, this is where it began".

I'm standing by that.

Turning point was Hightower strip sack

My favorite play of the game was Edelman catch tho....

It was when the falcons commited that holding call when they where in fg range. Was it a good call?

Falcons not running and kicking fg to go up by 11 and instead trying to pass, committing holding, trying to pass, incomplete

The second down sack when Atlanta was in field goal range taking them out of field goal range.. They passed when they should have run and it cost them the game....Where did I hear that before????

The Hightower strip sack changed the game. That's the play in my opinion. I jumped out of the chair and yelled fumble before the Hightower got there. We needed that turnover
My son called Hightower is coming before the snap we watch him beast.

The second down sack when Atlanta was in field goal rangeta king them out of field goal range.. They passed when they should have run and it cost them the game....Where did I hear that before????
Huge

So many huge conversions. Brady's run on 3Rd and 8. Mitchell's catches, one on 3rd and 11. So many !!!!

Edelman's catch. I knew **** was getting weird then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back