PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's up with Brandon Spikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that he's not talking about a team or practice issue, that would suck.

There's so many of us who have such high hopes for Spikes, but I just can't bring myself to fully feel it 100%, as much as I want to.

I just get a bad vibe at times, and am too cautiously optimistic. Hoping it's just the late night snack talking back to me.

Certainly hope that it's nothing, and that he plays in the next PS game, or at the very least is back onto the practice field very soon. It seems as though he has a ton of potential to make an impact here.

Greg Bedard from the globe said on twitter that spikes was twittering during practice, YIKES!

Twits, so apropos

Last edited:
It seems like every player in the league is an illiterate twittering douchebag.

don't know about that BUT if you said every teenaged girl with a license in the state of Rhode Island, you wouldn't be far off....it's a minefield on the highways down here in the Biggest Little....

Hell, kids are the worst drivers WITH 100% of their attention on the road.....add in texting or talking on cell phone, they have ZERO braincells left over for being alert while driving....

sad

Greg Bedard from the globe said on twitter that spikes was twittering during practice, YIKES!

He was tweeting during a practice, not at practice--he hasn't even been at practice.

Not only has he been out of practice...but extremely erratic on Twitter. He has changed his location to "Hell on Earth" and tweeted the following...

bspikes55 brandon spikes
Minus the bullsh-t , life's great !!!!! #StraightLikeThat #Powww #Gsh-t

bspikes55 brandon spikes
Boy I hate being around lames!!!! Sooooooo awkward 4 me !!!! Grrrrrr #GetMeOutOfHere #Powwww

bspikes55 brandon spikes
Grrrrrr!!!!! 2 more year's!!!!!!!! Just 2 more. F****** years #CantWait #Powwwwwwwww smdhhh it ain't what u think ... #TruStory

:confused:

Why does he put # infont of stuff? Damn im 19 and have no idea what this twitter stuff is about. Wish these guys just used facebook.

He was tweeting during a practice, not at practice--he hasn't even been at practice.

well i hope he doesn't have his phone there.. But still the point is, he shouldnt be doing that.

He will be at next practice, and don't be shock to even see him tomorrow.

well i hope he doesn't have his phone there.. But still the point is, he shouldnt be doing that.

Agreed. Or as bspikes55 might say "establish youself b4 you represent yoself #trueg**** #powpow"

Ian - could you put a Twitter to English translation app on the main page here?

Last edited:
I actually DID start going on several writers' twitter since the lockout, but at LEAST they are writing in such a way that you can understand.

I'm not 89 years old but I do not have any idea what the use of the "#" is...

Whatever : B Spikes could be a very serious contributor. Let's hope he's onboard with the program. Ugh : let's just clone Mayo several times.

He has again, today, been tweeting pretty much non-stop - but nothing negative. As for the poster that asked if it was confirmed it was his account; yes he is verified. There is another "fake" Brandon Spikes account that makes him look like he is still at UF.

He has again, today, been tweeting pretty much non-stop - but nothing negative. As for the poster that asked if it was confirmed it was his account; yes he is verified. There is another "fake" Brandon Spikes account that makes him look like he is still at UF.

# = hashtag. But SPikes' tweets are straight up ******ed. Unfollowed him because it was all so insane it made ME feel illiterate.

^^^ he still thinks he in the hood or gangster from his younger days or something... he needs to grow up and realize he is a professional sports athlete and carry himself better. He has the talent what it takes to be a great player for this team, but his tweets have been pissing me off. yes he has a right tweet but he want, but some I look at and just say "child please" ... and I have a feeling he is talking about the patriots... maybe we wont see him this season... that or he is just trying to get attention and start something

does he not want to be a Patriot. I am confuse.

I think the most important thing that this tweet tell us is that Spikes isn't in the facility studying with other teammates that are injured...

I think the most important thing that this tweet tell us is that Spikes isn't in the facility studying with other teammates that are injured...

Could he be suspended or something? There were no reports of any injuries to him at camp.
He keeps railing about Rules rules rules. Then deletes them.

Last edited:
2 more years of what?

What can't he wait for?

I'm not 89 years old but I do not have any idea what the use of the "#" is...

It (the #) is used for marking topics. An example tweet...

"The #Patriots just traded for Albert Haynesworth."

Anyone searching for Patriots related tweets would see it.

Could he be suspended or something? There were no reports of any injuries to him at camp.
He keeps railing about Rules rules rules. Then deletes them.

There were a number of reports that he had a minor injury and would limp of the field.

Additionally, anyone complaining about his tweets.....GET A LIFE!! It takes all of 30 seconds to write a tweet, I am pretty sure any one in any position can find time to tweet throughout the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes