PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's up with Brandon Spikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brandon Spikes Injured?

Currently he is blocking everyone on twitter who asks him about contract issues. What is this about?

bspikes55 brandon spikes
If anybody tweet me about contract issues u will be blocked .. cus u have no clue what I'm talking bout #Powwww

bspikes55 brandon spikes
"@cheaward: @bspikes55 How many people are going to see this and wonder if you're talking about your rookie contract?Blocked 4 talking crazy

IIRC they said that he had had a tweet that was deleted which indicated relief at the MRI results. Considering that by the time I listened to the podcast most of the tweets they were mentioning had been deleted, who knows what was or wasn't said.

A guy on the internet just said that he heard in a podcast that another guy on the internet saw a tweet that Brandon Spikes was injured purple monkey dishwasher.

Sprained his Willie making a video.

In any case, LB is looking pretty thin right now, especially when you're working with a 90 man roster.

If my count is right, 3 of 8 LBs are currently injured.

Can anyone shed some light on why Brandon Spikes hasn't practiced for 10 days?

All I can find is that he has an alleged "ankle" injury. I really hope that this does not last, as I am really hoping he takes the next step this year, to become a dominant force in the middle.

However, since BB guards injury info better than the USA guards military secrets, I cannot find any legitimate reason to be optimistic. Someone please gime me one. Please!!!!!

You should be able to find multiple quotes from Belichick, giving specifics to Spikes injury, as well as those of all the other players. :)

A guy on the internet just said that he heard in a podcast that another guy on the internet saw a tweet that Brandon Spikes was injured purple monkey dishwasher.

As reported on Bleacher Report ...

I love Spikes. I loved him ever since college. He was my girlfriend's favorite Gator. However, I'm on a Fletcher high right now and think we'd be okay if he was called on for extensive duty in the event that it takes Spikes some time to return.

Last edited:

Could Spikes not just be injured and isn't anything to do with a was he/wasn't he incident during the lockout?

Huh??:confused:

Not only has he been out of practice...but extremely erratic on Twitter. He has changed his location to "Hell on Earth" and tweeted the following...

bspikes55 brandon spikes
Minus the bullsh-t , life's great !!!!! #StraightLikeThat #Powww #Gsh-t

bspikes55 brandon spikes
Boy I hate being around lames!!!! Sooooooo awkward 4 me !!!! Grrrrrr #GetMeOutOfHere #Powwww

bspikes55 brandon spikes
Grrrrrr!!!!! 2 more year's!!!!!!!! Just 2 more. F****** years #CantWait #Powwwwwwwww smdhhh it ain't what u think ... #TruStory

:confused:

Hmmm. Getting too weird for me.

I hadn't REALLY cared about the tapes, I was very aggravated he had lost the end of the year for the suspension - now this ?

Something tells me there is the talent to make things happen but the dude might just not get it... Which, if so, would be very unfortunate.

Earlier in the day he was banning anyone on twitter who brought up anything about his contract.

One hour prior to those tweets u posted

bspikes55 brandon spikes
"@Mchuza18: @bspikes55 Big fan of yours my man....question, are you loving the 4-3 or what?" Loving it #poww

Earlier in the day he was banning anyone on twitter who brought up anything about his contract.

Really ? Better not be that : he is only in his second year and he had to sit out a good chunk of his first one... Ugh.

This is the problem with social media.. he might be talking about the lames on twitter.. And 2 more years.. He's actually got 3 full seasons to go to be a free agent.. He's probably referring to something else..

But this should be interesting!

Someone get Reiss or Bedard on it!

Last edited:
Can't for the life of me understand why so many of them are so into social media.

Can't for the life of me understand why so many of them are so into social media.

different generation.. We're looking for instant gratification!

Are we even 100% sure that's him?

I seem to recall another person on twitter a few months ago that said he was Brandon Spikes and it turned out to be a fake.

I don't know if that's the case here or not; just asking if we're sure that's him for starters.

Could mean anything. Let's move on.

Indeed...i hate that kind of behavior. If you have a personal problem just keep it to yourself instead of messaging some **** about two more years and hell on earth or whatever. Just isn't professional.

It seems like every player in the league is an illiterate twittering douchebag.

It seems like every player in the league is an illiterate twittering douchebag.

don't know about that BUT if you said every teenaged girl with a license in the state of Rhode Island, you wouldn't be far off....it's a minefield on the highways down here in the Biggest Little....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes