PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What worries you the most about the Panthers game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, as we speak, McCourty is having a great new SJW t-shirt printed up for when he takes to the podium after the game to explain why a country that is paying him 11 million dollars a year to be the worst safety in the NFL is oppressive to black people. And Oh, Tom Brady is going to have to put up thirty plus points to save them, again.

Too bad his cap hit would be crushing, because he would look great in Cleveland Orange!

they have more tapes on newton than watson tho.

Good point. Watson came out of nowhere and decided to play five games worth of football in one afternoon.

My biggest worry is being able to follow the game as we'll be in Epcot that day! Yes, I know, first world problems!

Greg Olsen out! just contain Kelvin Benjamin...Devin Funchess stinks, Christian McCaffrey can ball. Short week I would save Hightower for Thursday Night I think we can take that Carolina's Offense with our Defense. We need to jump on them and make game a laughfer that would bode well for Thursday Night.

Last edited:
For me again it's the D (Probably most of us)...but with DH hopefully back..i think they have a strong game.

not a damn thing.

The Saints defense had Cam confused and unable to do anything. They held him to less than 200 yards and just 1 garbage time rushing TD...in Carolina

For me, my concern is the defense. giving up way too many big plays and yards at the moment. The offense is carrying the team at the moment..

New England ranks last in the NFL in total yards (461) and passing yards (331) allowed per game.

On the other hand, the Patriots far and away lead the league in total offence (441 yards per game, 41 more than second place Minnesota) and passing offence (340 per game, 49 more than second place Green Bay). Only the L.A. Rams (?!) are scoring more points per game (36) than the Pats (33).

My biggest worry is being able to follow the game as we'll be in Epcot that day! Yes, I know, first world problems!

You should stay there they will be close by the following Thursday.;)

Cam Newton avoided many, many sacks the last time the Pats played them. I am fearing a repeat of that performance that was just good enough to beat the Pats. The refs helped too so don't expect any help there.

For me again it's the D (Probably most of us)...but with DH hopefully back..i think they have a strong game.

injuries

we know this team relies on the slow build, the peak in december/january to get them to february

but this is game 4......the season is divided into 4 game chunks.......the team needs to get and stay healthy to continue the build process

the defense has lost a good portion of that 1st part of the season to work the build.....secondary personnel has been all over the place, and they look to be behind....middle D lost their green dot guy, and that has put them behind (althugh that group looked better at times last week).....the front seems to be on track

offensively similar issues......there's a lot to work out.....new rec's, o-line, new RB rotation

need some health and stability to get the growth.......late season injuries are easier to overcome in that the growth has already occurred, and the next man up is easy to plug in......

Im afraid of Cam Newton not going down running for first downs in third and fourth downs.
I'm scared of stupid long balls drawing PI on aggressive secondary play.

I'm concerned about McCaffrey having his breakout game against our lackluster linebackers in pass defense.

I'm concerned about our suddenly inept punting game not being able to average more than 32 yards.

I'm concerned about our offensive line getting Brayden killed.

And of course I don't love how physical Kuechly is on Gronk.

Other then that this is the game where the passing game should really make this a no contest.
We could see Cooks Hogan and Dorsett each over 100.

Interestingly enough taking away the short throws and passes to the backs is where Carolina thrives.

If the Oline can hold up a big iff the deep passing game could be the difference maker of us running away with this game.

the defense playing to the level of the opposing team offense....

Staying healthy. I hate the short week. I also would not play Hightower in this game. Bring him back on thursday.

Don't worry, as we speak, McCourty is having a great new SJW t-shirt printed up for when he takes to the podium after the game to explain why a country that is paying him 11 million dollars a year to be the worst safety in the NFL is oppressive to black people. And Oh, Tom Brady is going to have to put up thirty plus points to save them, again.

Too bad his cap hit would be crushing, because he would look great in Cleveland Orange!

The Official Anthem Protest Thread - All News Links, Related Stories, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes