PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What will it take for a Trey Flowers extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

The point was being made that we don't develop players and pay them "big market rate contracts". I would argue that we have had players who we developed and paid big market rate contracts, with an example being McCourty.

Top end Safetys are a lot cheaper than top end edge rushers.

Trey Flowers has been unblockable. He's going to get top dollar somewhere if not here.

I didn’t think they were gonna get it done with Mason but they struck a deal.

Can’t say I’m surprised by the progression of this cat. In college pretty sure he was top 3 in QB pressures in the country. Was ecstatic about the pick and where they got him. Just glad he was able to keep it going and get even better.

He’s a must sign imo and I would be hugely disappointed if they don’t strike a deal. Really want him to remain a Patriot and become even more dominant. He’s elite status as far as I’m concerned and his loss would set this defense back in a big way.

Devin McCourty says hi
So what was that 4 years ago? Then you have Shaq Mason who is a good guard, and I guess Edelman before that?

giphy.gif

@Miguel

Thank you for your support, @supafly.

So what was that 4 years ago? Then you have Shaq Mason who is a good guard, and I guess Edelman before that?
Hightower two years ago, if BB feels the guy is a top tier player he'll pay top tier money.

Hightower two years ago, if BB feels the guy is a top tier player he'll pay top tier money.
I don't think that was top tier money. The other teams balked at his medical history and he took what we offered.

Trey Flowers has been unblockable. .
No he hasn’t. He’s played pretty well but he is far from unblockable.
He has played almost 300 snaps vs the pass and has 3.5 sacks. Yesterday was his first full sacks since week 1. (He has 2 half sacks in his previous 8 games).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back