PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WHAT!!!! Miami is off the charts stupid [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WHAT!!!! Miami is off the charts stupid

What are Pat fans basing their opinions of Ginn on?? He was a Heisman candidate, he's probably the fasteset guy in this draft and he is an excellent KR. Miami could make him a CB which he was out of HS and a very good one. He's a dual roll player faster then any player in NE. Miami could also trade him later in the draft, who knows. But Pats fans act like they know so much, none of you spent one second of you lives interviewing the guy or breaking down game film. You listen to mayock and Kiper and believe what they say as if they've never been wrong, you're all acting off what the media speculates. Every player in the draft can be broken down and flaws found....yes, god forbid even who the Pats pick.

What's Miami's weakest side of the ball offense and we only used one pick and it was on an electrifying player. You laugh that we passed on Quinn, we'll we weren't the only ones who passed on Quinn...wake up, all the months of game film and study on him and he's still on the board and the first round is winding down. Tom Brady wasn't taken till the 6th round, Dan Marino next to the last pick in the first round, Joe Montana 3rd round. You people are unreal....if you knew anything about football it would be a shock.

Oh please. I've been reading the Fins boards. Most of you were foaming at the mouth to trade UP to get Quinn. You know you died a little inside when the Fins passed on the franchise QB. Nice spin though. There are plenty of very good receivers to be had in the 2nd round, some of them might turn out to be even better than Ginn. Thx for putting up the brave front though but the Fins goofed big time. Hopefully the Pats can turn this around to their profit by moving Quinn's rights to Cleveland.

Oh please. I've been reading the Fins boards. Most of you were foaming at the mouth to trade UP to get Quinn. You know you died a little inside when the Fins passed on the franchise QB. Nice spin though. There are plenty of very good receivers to be had in the 2nd round, some of them might turn out to be even better than Ginn. Thx for putting up the brave front though but the Fins goofed big time. Hopefully the Pats can turn this around to their profit by moving Quinn's rights to Cleveland.

Oh right...most Dolphin fans say the fins are good and we're wrong and clueless, but now they aren't happy with the Ginn pick and they are all of a sudden right?? I just love that Pat fans twist thing to suit them.

Wow the Dolphins are stupider than I thought!

As a fan of the Pats and therefore, a sworn enemy of the rest of the AFC East, I am both excited yet absoluetly shocked they picked Tedd Ginn Jr. over Brady Quinn. How could you pass up a potential franchise quarterback for a kick returner/slot wide reciever? Did our Welker acqusition set them back that much?!?! I feel for fins fans as they seem to think that Cleo Lemon, An banged up Dante or a 38 year old Trent Green will bring them back to glory. By far one of the worst picks in a while. :rocker:

GO PATS

Re: Wow the Dolphins are stupider than I thought!

I didn't mind passing on Quinn.. 20 other teams did. But Ginn with 9th overall? No no no.

Re: Wow the Dolphins are stupider than I thought!

Stupider like a fox.

Oh right...most Dolphin fans say the fins are good and we're wrong and clueless, but now they aren't happy with the Ginn pick and they are all of a sudden right?? I just love that Pat fans twist thing to suit them.
there is no doubt your feelin the pain :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference