PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What jersey do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never owned a shirt with another man's name on it but then again, I'm a male over 35.

Does anyone know why they don't make/sell the Gino jersies anymore? I heard they sold like hotcakes, so I can't understand why they'd go out of print.

I still own a Drew Bledsoe Jersey. Got it as a gift many years ago and just haven't gotten around to buying a new one :cool:

I own two. Blue Troy Brown and a white Troy Brown. No other player has inspired me to go out and buy a jersey with his name on it.

Geez that's right, I forgot - I also have a white Troy Brown in the current style. You think I'd have remembered it since I wore it all day Saturday. (I wore it to annoy a friend of mine whose last name is also Brown.)

I have a blue Tom Brady jersey & an old '90s Curtis Martin jersey in blue also.

living in san diego, i had a strong need for a blue seau jersey.

The 'old old blue' #11 Drew Bledsoe
The 'old blue' #25 Larry Whigham *Used to be a 'GameDay' jersey
Throwback Tom Brady *GameDay jersey
Silver Tedy Bruschi * My wife usually takes this one
'New blue' Ty Law *Used to be a 'GameDay' jersey
'New blue' Lawyer Molloy *Used to be a 'GameDay' jersey
Authentic Laurence Maroney my sister won at a bar for me.

My 12 year old daughter has a Rodney Harrison, my 7 year old had T Brown, now she has a girly Brady one. My 2 year old son, Brady, has, of course... Tom Brady.

I only buy jerseys for the kids now. I haven't bought one for me in years. No desire to anymore.

Two Grogans and a Troy Brown...will be getting Faulk next.

Never owned a shirt with another man's name on it but then again, I'm a male over 35.

Well... to each their own, my man...I used to have the rule that I wouldn't wear a jersey of a man who was younger than me... but then I realized that I was just making a rule to make a rule... thus my thinking of getting a Faulk shirt (he's a year younger than me).

Grogan was my favorite player growing up... he has been passed by Troy Brown slowly but surely over the past decade... so I finally broke down and bought a T. Brown jersey last year.

My favorite current (active) player is Faulk... so I'm considering going that way.

I get what you're saying... and I do sometimes think it weird to wear a shirt with another dude's name and number on it... but then, you know what... I cheer for them.... I'm pretty selective about who I root for...I guess I say, what the heck is wrong with it?

I understand what you're saying...and used to have a similiar "rule"... but I wore Grogan's jersey coming up...what's the real difference now?... I've had numerous opportunities to meet Grogan and have passed every time... I cheer for these guys on the field... I don't care about their personal lives...what difference does wearing a jersey on game day make?

Blue Flutie. Not the most popular, but it will never go out of style.:D

An authentic home Terry Glenn jersey from which the nameplate has been removed. (Lest anyone think me crazy, this was a Christmas gift when Glenn was in his second year.)

A "replithentic" home Tom Brady jersey that must have been made in Indonesia, because the embroidery started to fray immediately.

My favorite: An authentic silver alternate jersey with my high school number (61) and PATRIOTS on the nameplate.

Last edited:
Blue Flutie. Not the most popular, but it will never go out of style.:D

D'oh! I forgot another one - a throwback Flutie (which is appropriate since he actually wore that style back in the day.)

I threw away my blue Meriweather after the Jets playoff game.

I've always been partial to my #77 red Pat Harlow, complete with turnstiles on either side :D

White Brady jersey for me. I want a Chung jersey as well. I almost pulled the trigger on a Devin McCourty earlier in the offseason. I don't know, though, Chung is fast becoming one of my current favorites.

If anyone knows where I can get a Ty Law authentic and Mike Vrabel authentic, I would be so appreciative. I don't live in the NE area, so that stuff may be hard to find, I suppose.

Last edited:
Have a blue Mayo and Brady.

Would love to get my hands on a white throwback with Bruschi.

Blue Rodney jersey... next one (this year) is going to be Chungs' jersey, just like the one he is holding below.

Last edited:
Replicas of Martin (white), Slade(blue), Brady, Milloy, Dillon, Thomas, Brown (all blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes