PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are YOU doing for the draft this year?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

On Draft Day I will be

• Watching Pat McAfee and Bill Belichick

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Switching between NFLN and ESPN

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Looking at my phone when my boss/date/SO is not watching

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watching a Law and Order rerun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just realized I have a date Thursday. Hope she's not offended if I'm staring at the TV or my phone the whole time.

I'll be prepping my car for the season's first HPDE and I might have McAfee/BB on the TV in the garage, but I may switch away to NHL playoffs depending on how stupid everything becomes.

Probably watch whatever coverage is online. Especially the Patriots Unfiltered coverage of it. And all the while hoping that they don't make a right balls up mistake or mistakes as the case may be in this draft.

I work at my desk nightly tv and computer screens ...
Looking forward to Belichick ... hopefully delivers.

Last edited:
I'll be watching BB wirh Pat and the boys while trying to ignore my wife's 200th rewatch of Sex And The City in the background

Damn, it's Crazy with a capital C that crawdads cost more than shrimp, lol... them boils are a fun thing to have...

--

As for the draft, will have the TV on NFL network... Just because I get tired rather quickly of the espn bros tipping picks to boost their "cred"... Computer tracking the draft on the Chromebook so I can look up any prospect that piques my interest... And the will have the laptop up on Patsfans so I can cheer/jeer...
Yeah man, like 7.99 a pound here. It’s usually high since these guys make a run to LA and back, but that’s super high. Looks like perfect weather here too, hopefully we have a good first round

I will be sacrificing a virgin to the football Gods praying that the Patriots select Drake Maye with the third pick in the 2024 NFL Draft. Mac Jones is a virgin, right?

Will finish the Portuguese Camino (190 mile walk) on Wednesday and spend Thursday in Santiago de Compestello, Spain. Will wake up Friday and check on the 1st round then take the bus to Porto, Portugal. Saturday morning will check day two results. Fly home on Sunday
Congratulations.

Screw you guys and your fantasy football dweeb "let's lose more games to get a rookie quarterback savior" draft plans. The ONLY worthwhile Patriots drafts are when they pick late, piss everyone off by trading down into oblivion, then sign a bunch of UFAs no one ever heard of.

Yeah man, like 7.99 a pound here. It’s usually high since these guys make a run to LA and back, but that’s super high. Looks like perfect weather here too, hopefully we have a good first round
Have you seen an Oreo cookie lately? They're about the size of a Kennedy half dollar. That strategy doesn't work with things we buy by the pound though.

I'll be celebrating the only good thing about the team sucking lately, I can turn the TV off after the third pick instead of the 32nd.

If they trade down I'm out, on both the night and on the season.

What’s everyone’s plans this year? For me, took Friday off and having friends over for a shrimp boil (got a buddy from LA that kicks ass on boils). Was going to do crawfish but inflation seems to have gotten to the mud bugs too. I’ll have the draft going outside on the back deck.
Sounds good! Well for me.. just sitting back in my man cave, eyes glued to what we do. Personally I feel like we will be getting McCarthy, but that's just my hunch. I'll be more interested after QB to see about trades. I mean the roster isn't possibly be left without a LT and a # 1 WR right?

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back