PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are YOU doing for the draft this year?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

On Draft Day I will be

• Watching Pat McAfee and Bill Belichick

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Switching between NFLN and ESPN

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Looking at my phone when my boss/date/SO is not watching

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watching a Law and Order rerun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PatsfanTN

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s plans this year? For me, took Friday off and having friends over for a shrimp boil (got a buddy from LA that kicks ass on boils). Was going to do crawfish but inflation seems to have gotten to the mud bugs too. I’ll have the draft going outside on the back deck.

Took a half day on Thursday , may take Friday off.

Have a few buddies coming over for some drinks and snacks.

Looking forward to it.

Same....sleep and record the programme. Then do my best to avoid finding out who the Pats (or anyone for that matter) have drafted before I fast forward the programme to the actual picks being completed.

Praying the Pats trade out of 3.

What’s everyone’s plans this year? For me, took Friday off and having friends over for a shrimp boil (got a buddy from LA that kicks ass on boils). Was going to do crawfish but inflation seems to have gotten to the mud bugs too. I’ll have the draft going outside on the back deck.
For a second there I wasn't sure what was going on but then I realized it was LA -Louisiana, not Los Angeles, then it all made sense.

Will finish the Portuguese Camino (190 mile walk) on Wednesday and spend Thursday in Santiago de Compestello, Spain. Will wake up Friday and check on the 1st round then take the bus to Porto, Portugal. Saturday morning will check day two results. Fly home on Sunday

Will finish the Portuguese Camino (190 mile walk) on Wednesday and spend Thursday in Santiago de Compestello, Spain. Will wake up Friday and check on the 1st round then take the bus to Porto, Portugal. Saturday morning will check day two results. Fly home on Sunday

Nice.

Praying the Pats trade out of 3.

I don’t pray, but that’s the one option I don’t want them taking. I will understand if they do it, because they know far more about these QB’s than I ever will, but I don’t see a better opportunity for getting a franchise QB in their future, so I honestly don’t see how they become anything more than mediocre until they answer that question.

Going to sleep and finding out who the Pats draft the next morning. And then coming here to view the negativity.

My experience with the Draft is that it’s the one weekend I find it impossible to get on this site. I think Ian does everything he possibly can to make it accessible, but it gets overwhelmed with traffic, especially on Day 1.

Damn, it's Crazy with a capital C that crawdads cost more than shrimp, lol... them boils are a fun thing to have...

--

As for the draft, will have the TV on NFL network... Just because I get tired rather quickly of the espn bros tipping picks to boost their "cred"... Computer tracking the draft on the Chromebook so I can look up any prospect that piques my interest... And the will have the laptop up on Patsfans so I can cheer/jeer...

I would like to go to local sports bar in southeast MA. Anyone interested in getting together? Inspite of what you imagine based on my postings, I am nice, laid-back gentleman.

I do not have ESPN at home and want to watch BB, at least during breaks in the other coverage so I need to go to a bar or visit a friend.

For the 26th onward... well, that's got its own thread unless @Ian wants to merge it in here :D

one buddy and I have taken friday a day off at work
we'll be wathing the draft on the couch and eat snacks with shots, we'll be watching the mcafee show additionally, should be fun

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back