PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are the Pats waiting for?

And after two pages the posts have nothing to do with the title of the thread, it goes off the rails fairly quickly.
Well, the questions were answered (yes to both) and now BOB's hired.

So after all this, the Patriots had the first OC hire of the offseason, and I believe the second hire for any coaching job (after Browns DC). What are all the other teams waiting for?

So after all this, the Patriots had the first OC hire of the offseason, and I believe the second hire for any coaching job (after Browns DC). What are all the other teams waiting for?
Good question.

Not so sure if the other teams are slow or the Pats were just fast. I think they know who they wanted and went for him.

They're going through a proper due diligence period to make sure they get it right. Something I wish the Patriots had done a year ago instead of what happened.

They're going through a proper due diligence period to make sure they get it right. Something I wish the Patriots had done a year ago instead of what happened.

This is correct. It is January, the 2023 season starts in September. Why would anyone think the Pats are taking a long time to make a decision or selection when the 2023 season is 8 months away. One of the oddest threads on the site.

This is correct. It is January, the 2023 season starts in September. Why would anyone think the Pats are taking a long time to make a decision or selection when the 2023 season is 8 months away. One of the oddest threads on the site.
I'd like the new OL coach in place in time to have draft input.

I think things went well, until Bill decided to return Mac as the starter after the Bears game.

It was over after that.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back