PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're onto New Orlreans !

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I doing wrong guys? This is the second time I have tried to paste a Twitter embed code on this site only to have it looking like the crap above. Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong.

Just copy the link and past it. Take care of itself, like this.

What am I doing wrong guys? This is the second time I have tried to paste a Twitter embed code on this site only to have it looking like the crap above. Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong.

The way I do it is click on the down arrow and choose "copy link to Tweet". Then simply paste it into the post.

upload_2017-9-16_0-4-7.png

For anybody who doesn't have access to the game via television...PatsPerfect (Instagram) will be live streaming the game (he usually streams every game).

For anybody who doesn't have access to the game via television...PatsPerfect (Instagram) will be live streaming the game (he usually streams every game).

I usually use 1strow and some of the other online sites but they have those crappy ads. Is this better quality?

Also why does Instagram allow this?

Only one change (Mal Mitchell IRed/Ted Karras promoted) to the 53 for the entire time between games? Yuck.

Bill is about to trot out, vs Drew Brees no less, and in NO, the worst defense he's had on the field since SB46.

Only one change (Mal Mitchell IRed/Ted Karras promoted) to the 53 for the entire time between games? Yuck.

Bill is about to trot out, vs Drew Brees no less, and in NO, the worst defense he's had on the field since SB46.

I don't think so. I think they'll use a different Defensive scheme though. Possibly 4-3. And the Pats do have guys who can create pressure.

Anyone remember Pat's dressing 3 WRs?

I usually use 1strow and some of the other online sites but they have those crappy ads. Is this better quality?

Also why does Instagram allow this?
The quality (at least for me) is excellent, considering it's via social media. No ads. He also (based off last season & this preseason) streams every single game. It was a life saver for me since I live in NYC & don't have NFL game pass.

Anyone remember Pat's dressing 3 WRs?

Nope.

I just want a win..and need a win...last week sucked...week after a L always sucks...starting 0-2 would hurt for #1 seed.

Just go out there and do it Pats

I'd be shocked if we don't put up 30+ in NO.

I posted this in another thread but Flowers will eat that oline alive. Perfect game to take advantage of his versatility and move him up and down the line. I think he wins on the edge at least once for a sack. 2+ Sacks in NO

Saints defense looked bad imo and their not gunna fix their issues like we will imo.

Their pass rush was advertised and very simple. Those corners better have their ****ting pants on.

Given what I saw last week and only dressing 3 WRs....I have no clue what to expect...but I think it will come down to final 5 min in 4th

D will need a couple TOs

only three wr's...really only 2.

my guess is they try to run the ball. this will be a difficult game

Which is why the defense has to step up. They have to make plays. They could use another playmaker at LB or at DE.

I except a trade or two before the deadline..especially if another injury hits

Dorsett got open on a couple of plays that brady threw to him.

It was one play IIRC. But Brady got hit as he was throwing the ball so it landed off target. Getting Brady enough time to throw is key.

It will be interesting to see what the Pats come up with.

th
looks much better

3 healthy wr...are we going to see a reenactment of that awesome at Miami gameplan from 2015? Run, run, run 20 straight plays then realize you're unable to run when opponents KNOW you're running, then chuck bombs to double teamed receivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes