PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're onto Buffalo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sick to my stomach right now about the past 2 weeks, but we have to move onto the next game. Luckily the next game is at home and against Buffalo. Honestly, if the Pats don't win against the Bills the whole team should be ashamed of itself.

The Bills have the 10th best rush offense in the league and we know how well we defend against the run :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Can't stop running QBs. How do they stop Josh Allen?

Good news: We should be 2-0 in these games and in turn clinch the playoffs/AFC East next week and if lucky the #2 seed in the final week

Bad news: These two games will us absolutely nothing about the team. None of our questions about the team's ability on the road, the defense, offense, etc. will be addressed. Two bad teams at home that we should beat, nothing really to gain but everything to lose

Nick Foles and Cody Kessler will end up determining if we get a bye-week or not

These last 2 mean nothing...sure get #3 seed but they are not on the road and will tell us nothing about this team

Until i see other I see a close game. 2 weeks of feeling like **** after games isn't fun and the feeling won't go away until/if they win a playoff game

Let's hope for decent weather next week, the last thing we need is a storm/wind killing the passing game. Early forecast is sunny and high of 42.

These last 2 mean nothing...sure get #3 seed but they are not on the road and will tell us nothing about this team

Until i see other I see a close game. 2 weeks of feeling like **** after games isn't fun and the feeling won't go away until/if they win a playoff game

I think we know everything we need to about this year’s roster

They’re not especially good and clearly a step below LA and KC. Luckily, they’re not much worse than the other AFC playoff contenders so they have a shot to win a game or two in the playoffs. It’s a top heavy year this year and the Pats aren’t in that top group, not by a long shot. To get to the AFCCG, they’ll need to get lucky a little along the way.

Wonder if Krafty Bob is happy with forcing Belichick to trade Jimmy g and keep the corpse of Avocado Ice cream....pretty sure Jimmy could've gone 3-5 on the road and play at home wc weekend....fish rots from head down and right now Brady is rotting...

Contain Allen and get the Michel train running again...and I think we can pull that one out...

Rats leaving the ship.

I'd gladly hold a hatch open for their whiny azzes. This team has been flawed before and rebounded in relatively short order. No one in the modern era has had it better than we have but I guess a touch of perspective is beyond the capabilities of the pink hats.
For a change I hope the staties aren't safeguarding the Tobin so they all get the opportunity to jump.

Good news: We should be 2-0 in these games and in turn clinch the playoffs/AFC East next week and if lucky the #2 seed in the final week

Bad news: These two games will us absolutely nothing about the team. None of our questions about the team's ability on the road, the defense, offense, etc. will be addressed. Two bad teams at home that we should beat, nothing really to gain but everything to lose

Nick Foles and Cody Kessler will end up determining if we get a bye-week or not

I think Foles can actually pull it off.

Gotta win these last 2. Houston could very well drop one of the last 2. Even if they dont, the difference between 3 seed and 4 is pretty big right now in terms of opponent. And 3 seed would guarantee going to Houston instead of sd/kc round 2.

I'd gladly hold a hatch open for their whiny azzes. This team has been flawed before and rebounded in relatively short order. No one in the modern era has had it better than we have but I guess a touch of perspective is beyond the capabilities of the pink hats.
For a change I hope the staties aren't safeguarding the Tobin so they all get the opportunity to jump.
Yeah I wouldnt mind seeing the board thined out a little

I’ll be at the game (my first one at long last), if anyone wants to see me there or perhaps finally punch me in the face hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes