PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're onto Buffalo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said above I am comfortable with Roberts being the backup LB (#4) playing about 20% of snaps. He is cheap, knows the schemes and would be fine in this role if no rookie / cheap FA acquisition pushes him off the roster.

He also comes to play. He likes to play and does try- sometimes he tries too hard and creates error that way, but I think there is no question that his passion is there.

As I said above I am comfortable with Roberts being the backup LB (#4) playing about 20% of snaps. He is cheap, knows the schemes and would be fine in this role if no rookie / cheap FA acquisition pushes him off the roster.

There should always be competition for every role.

Getting closer to game time. I keep getting a bad feeling.

Of course, Lesean McCoy is back after missing last week....must be drooling at the sight of Pats run defense....

Of course, Lesean McCoy is back after missing last week....must be drooling at the sight of Pats run defense....

You're probably right. You're an expert on drooling.

Time to air our greviances against the city of Buffalo, onto the feat of strengths

tenor.gif

Time to air our greviances against the city of Buffalo, onto the feat of strengths

tenor.gif

When is the official day of Festivus? This holiday deserves more attention.

It really feels like no one is talking about this game ha

Even listening to the radio today, still josh Gordon stuff. Who knew we had a game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST