PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Vikings - at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, posted twice. Mods please delete. thx

But the talking heads on my TV just said our defense can't stop their passing attack. I guess one of their guys is in the habit of breaking Randy Moss' receiving records this year, and the other, well, everything sticks to his hands. We're doooooomed!

Oh, one more thing... You Like That!!!

You know you do. :D

Interesting that the best 3rd down defenses are all AFC teams except MIN & CHI.

I think this is one of those season-defining games. This and the Steelers game are going to determine our destiny as far as the playoffs (barring a meltdown in any of the other games).

Vikings are better than their record. They might havce a crappy OL and Cousins makes more than his share of boneheaded mistakes, but his weapons are legit.

We realllly need to improve our RZ offense. That’s gonna be the key to our season. Creativity & execution. I believe Da Burkmeister will help in this area.
Fauria had a stat today that the RZ offense is 2% better this year than last. 62 vs 64%.

:D:D
I’m interested in the WR matchups. I think Gilmore will handle Thielen as well as he can. Sure it’ll be competitive.

I’m more concerned about Diggs. I don’t think we have anyone to match up with him.
Diggs? Is Eric Rowe able to suit up?!:D

FWiW I just read in the minniapolis star that x rhodes hamstring pull is minor and that he'll be able to play this week. That dr choa's assesment that rhodes rupured his hamstring was in-correct.

Obviously we need better playcalling than 2 straight fade routes to Gronk against the jets best player.
better execution helps too. one was almost picked, other one wasn’t really catchable

Pats OL should have their hands full against a very solid DL with Hunter, Griffen, and Richardson.

Big plus having all five Pats starters going, another week of continuity helps.

FWiW I just read in the minniapolis star that x rhodes hamstring pull is minor and that he'll be able to play this week. That dr choa's assesment that rhodes rupured his hamstring was in-correct.

What??? A doctor making a diagnosis based off tv footage is incorrect?

tenor.gif

Have the Pats ever faced Cousins before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back