PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Vikings - at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all but Stafford

Brady, Brees, Ben, Luck, Wilson, Rodgers, Mahomes, Rivers, Watson, Goff, Ryan, Newton, Wentz. Maybe also Trubitsky, Mayfield, and Stafford.

All QB's I'd rather have over Cousins. Top 10? He's barely top 20.

Did you consider the impact of a dome team playing in the cold weather?

Some of these Vikes played outdoors 3 seasons ago though....and they play at GB and Chicago 2x a year as well as other non-dome teams. I think the weather is a factor, but overrated at times.

I think hiring people from Bangladesh to do your PFF observations for grading is a mistake.
Who cares. Gilmore is playing very well...minus the TEN game.

Wanna see Patterson go off on his old team.. Give Michelle a rest after big game last week . C'mon mcD get creative

Want completely new plays broken out with Patterson quick screens, slants. If you can't move the chains with this guy as an OC you suck mcD.

Jets game , the offense showed progress but its the jets.!! Need big game plan that demonstrates you got a clue against good teams mcD .. Means switch it up. Have some balls..

Wanna see Patterson go off on his old team.. Give Michelle a rest after big game last week . C'mon mcD get creative

The Jet run-D sucks. The Minny run-D has been 2nd-best in the NFL.

I'd rather see what Sony brings to the table against a really good run-D. The Pats can screw around with CP at RB against the 'Fins.

The Jet run-D sucks. The Minny run-D has been 2nd-best in the NFL.

I'd rather see what Sony brings to the table against a really good run-D. The Pats can screw around with CP at RB against the 'Fins.

...and I'd like to see what Brown/Thuney/Andrews/Shaq/Cannon do vs a very stout D Line.

I am predicting Thielen to have his worst game of the season this weekend.
It's just a prediction. So all the nut jobs in game day thread who go crazy every time we give up a yard don't come back and ask me why he scored a TD :mad:

Jokes aside, I am glad this is a home game for us. Vikings are a well coached team and I have a lot of respect for Zimmer. He has done an excellent job as a HC. I suspect this game will be a close game like bears/chiefs game.

4 out of 52, sure, but all four of them are since 2006. Suggests pretty strongly that the series of rule changes that happened right around that time have made scoring defense a lot less important than it used to be, and that you can basically throw out all pre-2005 results as being essentially irrelevant to modern football.

Alternately: in the last 12 years, the SB champion has had a below-average scoring defense one third of the time.

4 out of 52, sure, but all four of them are since 2006. Suggests pretty strongly that the series of rule changes that happened right around that time have made scoring defense a lot less important than it used to be, and that you can basically throw out all pre-2005 results as being essentially irrelevant to modern football.

Alternately: in the last 12 years, the SB champion has had a below-average scoring defense one third of the time.

Turnovers are king now, at least on defense. The meta has shifted.

Jones had trouble again and they took him out and moved JMac inside and Jackson outside. Will be interested to see the approach Sunday with these WRs and whether Dawson makes his debut.

Really happy Rex Burkhead is back next week that should bolster our RB position and make it strong again.
Has he been out this long with a concussion? I know he was listed with a neck injury but If it was really a concussion the guy is rolling the dice with his history.

Godd to see Edelmans shoulder is not a new addition. It looked like it may have come out last week. Not good if it did. He catches a lot of balls over his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes