PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On To The Lolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokin' Jay's wife Kristin Cavallari.
https://sports.yahoo.com/whys-krist...ay-cutlers-wife-angry-football-001026320.html

1120-kristin-cavallari-emotional-instagram-story-2.jpg

Where have I seen this photo before?

119eeb3dcbc807e15d95be5b1808378a--natural-wood-trim-patriots-superbowl.jpg

Winning the AFCE is a step, but this year home field throughout is crucial. The defense is good but not dominant.

Holding opponents to 17 or under in 6 consecutive games seems pretty dominant to me.

Also, the Patriots play well in Pittsburgh. HFA is always nice to have, but I wouldn't say it's more crucial this year than any other.

Dolphins vs. Patriots (-17)

Some really funny comments here.

Expanding the line you quoted:

I really can't believe NE's defense is shutting teams down. I know they're coaching is great but they have David Harris's corpse and our castoff Trevor Reilly seeing snaps on defense.

Honestly, that Dolphin fan is right. The Pats' secondary is talented and deep, but the front seven (minus Hightower, Brown, Rivers and Valentine) has to be one of the least imposing lineups in the league. But somehow, they get the job done.

Winning the AFCE is a step, but this year home field throughout is crucial. The defense is good but not dominant.
6 straight games of 17 or less is pretty dominant.

6 straight games of 17 or less is pretty dominant.

I like what we're seeing from a ppg standpoint, but it's not exactly been a murderer's row of quarterbacks. I expect it to continue up to the Steelers game. That should be a pretty good test of this defense. I'm hopeful that by then the Patriots have Brown and Valentine back to shore up the defensive line.

It's interesting to me that the best QBs are in the NFC this year - Brees, Wentz, Cousins, Goff, Stafford, Wilson, Ryan. That wasn't always the case. The NFC playoffs are going to be shootouts to get to the Super Bowl. If Roethlisberger and Bortles are the big tests in the AFC playoffs, great!

We need to do everything better offensively and defensively but now we’re on to miami

Holding opponents to 17 or under in 6 consecutive games seems pretty dominant to me.

Also, the Patriots play well in Pittsburgh. HFA is always nice to have, but I wouldn't say it's more crucial this year than any other.

Still better to be home during the playoffs.

Hogan still hasn’t practiced since week 8

On any given Sunday, every team can possibly play well at any time... and the opposing team can have an off day.

How some Dolphins fans are comforting themselves for this game...o_O

I might actually watch some of this, See How Bruce Armstrong does against Jason Taylor.

****, even back in 2000 the fish feared the Pats. A failed onside kick after kicking a FG to go up 3 zip! :eek:

Fun facts

1. With a win, the Patriots would finish the month of November undefeated. It would be the 24th undefeated month for the Patriots since Bill Belichick took over in 2000. The Colts are second during that time with 15 undefeated months.

2. When targeting Brandin Cooks on third down this season, Brady is just 4-for-16 for 79 yards.

3. Since 2001 in the regular season, when scoring first the Patriots are 142-26.

4. Miami has just one rushing touchdown all season, the fewest in the NFL.

5. Of Danny Amendola’s 43 receptions, 30 percent of them (13) have been for first downs on third down.

Didn’t Landry guarantee they would beat us in both games this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back