PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
This defense of theirs is a lot better than I thought. Great pass rush. Should be a very good game.

From the edge. That's not how to get to Brady. Solder and Cannon should be a-ok.

Pats did just fine against Bell and Brown earlier in the year. Granted, there was no Roethlisberger, but defending the other two players should still be similar. The NE defense is better now than it was then, and Pitt hasn't faced Dion yet.

Those injuries were bound to catch up with KC. I'm confident the Patriots defense will be more on point.

The thing I have noticed with Pitt is you can hold them down for 3 quarters and all the sudden the 4th quarter comes and they explode for 3 straight TD's.

Pitt is a good team. But even with the horrible display yesterday, Pats still won their game by a greater margin than any other playoff team. It will be a big upset if the steelers win.

We own Pittsburgh historically, and their defense hasn't improved to the point where we can consider them elite.

It will be another huge upset if Pittsburgh comes into Foxborough and steals a win.

Hey, Collinsworth just gave the Pats defense credit! "Most underrated defense in the entire league, they have been sensational."

I was waiting on him to say they've only beaten tomato cans, but he didn't! Someone must've messed up the teleprompter.

And they are on to a beatdown, we won't lose this one. Hopefully joey porter doesn't get arrested again before next week so they have excuses :)

This get already is slightly less enjoyable as I listened to Michaels and Collinsworth sign off. On what planet are Simms and Nantz better announcers than M&C??

Pittsburgh has never won in Foxboro vs Brady.

Will the line be over or under 6.5?

I think this is the game we've all been waiting for. Steelers and Patriots. We will be favored. Make no mistake though: This isn't the Texans offense.

Pittsburghs offense isn't as good on the road, Ben had 77 QB rating on the road this year and like 107 at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back