PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I'll take Dallas Line. That stat tweeted I would imagine could be something to do with running style by ball. I could make a sandwich, watch a movie, go to sleep, and watch the A Big 12 college football game in the same amount of time that Dak had on his passing attempts this season

I think he is too tight .I saw this before the texan game too at kickoff. There was some severe anxiety in his face i felt. There is excitement and getting fired up like he was before ravens game and there was this very similar to how he was before the game which shall not be named. I hope its all speculation but he needs to settle down a bit and play relaxed.

I noticed the same exact thing, I'm the type of person that can read someones face very well and Brady had me nervous before the game started even when he was in the sideline before the game started but one thing I will say is that I seen the fire back in his eyes a bit during the press conference but he still looked a lil flat/lil pale, he has to be sick imo I think thats the case but I I think we are in good hands moving forward, we will not repeat what we did against Houston I know BB won't let anybody on that field that would

Steelers' Le'Veon Bell wants to avenge loss to Patriots
  • As much as people have talked about the dominance Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has sustained during his team's eight-game winning streak, Bell has been just as stunning in helping Pittsburgh to nine straight victories.
  • Bell has rushed for 1,172 yards over his last eight games (he didn't play in Pittsburgh's season-ending win over Cleveland). He's also added 34 receptions and scored nine total touchdowns. The only reason we're not talking about him more is that he shares his notoriety in an offense that features Roethlisberger and All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown as well. But this is quickly turning into the postseason when Bell -- and that offensive line -- decides how far the Steelers ultimately go.
  • That's how prolific Bell has become for this team. He broke the team playoff record by rushing for 167 yards in a 30-12 AFC Wild Card win over Miami last weekend. He then set a new mark against the Chiefs with the same patient darting and dancing style that has made him the most unique runner in the NFL. Even though the Steelers only managed six field goals in this victory, they controlled the tempo of the game simply by handing the ball to their Pro Bowl back continually.
  • It's no secret that one key to beating the Patriots -- and, more specifically, future Hall-of-Fame quarterback Tom Brady -- is by limiting their opportunities on offense. Bell is the perfect weapon to execute such a strategy because that's exactly how he hurt the Chiefs.

Well I for one hope they can put 34 on Pittsburg...less the turnovers of course..

If Pitt was playing without Brown, how confident would people be? Even if Brown went out 6-8 games ago?

Very similar stats were thrown out there vs wade phillips last yr. Didnt matter a bit.

Might have mattered if the Pats were remotely healthy.

Maybe. But you still need to block and catch. We didnt do that very well that day.
Lack of blocking had a lot to do with health. Who were the tackles?

Lack of blocking had a lot to do with health. Who were the tackles?
Cannon had a miserable day and he is still here. Yes the pats have revamped the oline and solder is back but dont think anyone felt going into the game that pats were not healthy enough to win except maybe at RB. The previous AFCCG in denver, yes, we were not very healthy.

Cannon had a miserable day and he is still here. Yes the pats have revamped the oline and solder is back but dont think anyone felt going into the game that pats were not healthy enough to win except maybe at RB. The previous AFCCG in denver, yes, we were not very healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye