PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Welcome back KVN!

It's definitely going to be a fascinating (and heartbreaking) game to watch. If anyone knows how best to attack Brady, it's Bill. But Brady no doubt knows enough about how Bill coaches defense to find whatever weaknesses they have by that point. If that's not a Sunday night or Monday night game, someone should be fired.
Yes! They know each other so well both will be prepared to the max. It will come down to the players and execution.

Its Me Dancing GIF by New England Patriots

I wonder what happened in Miami. He had Brian Flores. Or did they just not want to pay him?

Defense is going to be legit next year. Honestly the team looks solid top to bottom now. Just need to draft a QB high and the offseason will be a win

Didn't Van Noy make $14M last year? And we signed him for 2 years at $6M each plus incentives? And we got a 4th round comp pick too? Classic BB!! What other GM ever does that kind of thing? We are definitely winning the offseason.

I wonder what happened in Miami. He had Brian Flores. Or did they just not want to pay him?

Defense is going to be legit next year. Honestly the team looks solid top to bottom now. Just need to draft a QB high and the offseason will be a win
Agreed. Need a Center.

Agreed. Need a Center.
Bill will find a center in the draft, but Karras should be at least decent. Think he improved a bit last year. They also could do a little more at WR and they need more at DT. And, obviously, QB is a problem. But at the end of the day, this roster as presently constructed, while facing a weaker schedule than usual, should do very well. Super excited.

Bill will find a center in the draft, but Karras should be at least decent. Think he improved a bit last year. They also could do a little more at WR and they need more at DT. And, obviously, QB is a problem. But at the end of the day, this roster as presently constructed, while facing a weaker schedule than usual, should do very well. Super excited.
I think ILB is currently the biggest need after QB. Hightower being who he used to be isn't a sure thing, and even if he is the old Hightower, we need more than 1 good player there. I don't think Bentley is the answer, and I know Hall isn't. We need someone who can cover. I'd like to see Dugger used in that role but it seems the plan is to just play him at safety.

Judon, Van Noy & Hightower in one offseason. Winovich in year 3. Uche in year 2.

What a LB room. Defense is as good as any on paper.
Plus Jennings who can carve out a role to match his strengths and hide his weaknesses.

Great news, I miss watching his YouTube vlogs. JK

Full court press on Watson maybe

Love having KVN back. He should’ve never left. Let’s just hope he doesn’t bring that boogie man **** into the season with him.

LBs are set which is great. I hope we are looking at at least one more DL as i s till think that's weak

I think with the new DL and LB. They will be better against the run and also the pass rush will will be better. However, LB’s covering the RB on pass plays is still a big issue. Like to see the Patriots draft Devin White/Levonte David type LB.

Our defense on paper look really improved and if Uche and Jennings in their 2nd year will continue to be better It could be exciting to watch

I'm only here to say welcome back Mrs. Van Noy.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back