PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Welcome back KVN!

You are listening??

Just don't come back tomorrow with the "Cap is Crap" BS....
No I just remember Felger and KVN getting into a tiff a couple of years ago.

More good news

No I just remember Felger and KVN getting into a tiff a couple of years ago.

That is what Felger wants, create conflict and controversy... unfortunately sportstalk has pretty much descended into a never ending abyss.

KVN is a nut! His latest hashtag was "personal" when getting his a** kicked out the door in Miami for scamming them.

Wasnt KVN acting like kind of an ass when patriots played them last season? Cant remember what he said but made me think "good riddance, glad hes gone"... That said, I think he contributes to the defense.

Uche, KVN, Hightower, Judon, Jennings (lets wait and see), Terez Hall, Bentley

That is a much improved LB core fro the disaster we had last year...

Still not crazy about our DL depth. I guess throw a few of the mentioned above as "edge" players.. Lawrence Guy would be fantastic to have back.

Welcome back, I guess...Now who's going to cover RBs & TEs?

larry bird is still the greatest trash talker of all time

Every HoF hoopster of that era all say LB was the GOAT trash talker. Dr J, kareem, magic, Barkley, Ewing..

One game he trash talked a coach and said, "I'm insulted. No respect for me......You got a white guy guarding me. "

There was one interview w/ MJ and he was jealous of LB's ability to trash talk.

Every HoF hoopster of that era all say LB was the GOAT trash talker. Dr J, kareem, magic, Barkley, Ewing..

One game he trash talked a coach and said, "I'm insulted. No respect for me......You got a white guy guarding me. "

What made Larry so good was that his trash talk was the equivalent "Have you stopped beating your wife?" There's no effective response. What does the coach say to the white guy comment without sounding racist, and insulting to his own team.

Wasnt KVN acting like kind of an ass when patriots played them last season? Cant remember what he said but made me think "good riddance, glad hes gone"... That said, I think he contributes to the defense.

Uche, KVN, Hightower, Judon, Jennings (lets wait and see), Terez Hall, Bentley

That is a much improved LB core fro the disaster we had last year...

Still not crazy about our DL depth. I guess throw a few of the mentioned above as "edge" players.. Lawrence Guy would be fantastic to have back.
Ask and ye shall receive!

Didn't go to see the Celtics much.....in fact the first time was sophomore year at UMASS.......Larry was getting old at that point, but got to see him drop 51 on michael adams and the Nuggets.....good seats, too

Didn't go to see the Celtics much.....in fact the first time was sophomore year at UMASS.......Larry was getting old at that point, but got to see him drop 51 on michael adams and the Nuggets.....good seats, too
Oh yea. I've watched all of them. :)

I've seen the 80s Cs a few times. Best game I went to was pre-season one in 83 I think..? 76ers. Bird and Ivaroni got into it. Red came down from the stands. I was a teen. Games were intense back then.

Oh yea. I've watched all of them. :)

I've seen the 80s Cs a few times. Best game I went to was pre-season one in 83 I think..? 76ers. Bird and Ivaroni got into it. Red came down from the stands. I was a teen. Games were intense back then.

we always went to the Sox......it was an hour and a half ride, we never seemed to go down in the winter lol

two Cs games......Bird for 51 vs michael adams, and the very last game in the garden, when orlando knocked them out

the 70's & 80's were the best era to be a boston sports fan, recent successes aside......the Pats 20 year run has been epic, don't get me wrong......but the Bruins in that ear, with Fred & Derek on channel 38, were just glorious.......and the celtics runs of the 80's.......jim ed & dewey & yaz......it was a great time to be alive

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back