PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Welcome back KVN!

Nah, only kidding. KVN was a big miss last year, more than Hightower, IMO We lacked a legitimate run playing, ass kicking edge defender. Winovich and Uche had some nice moments, but KVN has a rare ability to play out of any alignment. And to a high degree of effectiveness.

Expected this to happen post release from the Dolphins. KVN is not only a mentor on the field, but in the clubhouse as well. Will be an asset helping the newer guys adapt.

He is also champions the needs of Foster Children and does a great deal of charity work for them.

Froob is Boorf spelled backwards...that's all I got...except Sammy Blue Cat has turned from azure to more lapis...not saying indigo YET but it's a long season....

Felger is enjoying this.

I wish Felcher was enjoying an acid bath...face first

Just curious for those who were paying attention, how did KVN do down in Miami last season?

Yeah, wouldn’t want HT to grow up without a good role model Like KVN.
Hightower wasn't around to teach Jennings or Uche anything last year, also I think he has more to offer Jennings who is a similar type player. Van Noy can teach the weak side linebackers (Uche) quite a bit, he's not an amazing athlete but gets by on football smarts and being in the right place.

careful there.

Mortise.

that‘s the part of mortise and tenon joints that has the holes.

not what we want from this defense.
My spelling sucks
I do know that the Mortise beat the hair :)

I still wonder what went wrong in Miami. Just seemed strange they paid him a good amount of money, Flores knew who he was as a player and a person, and he didn't have a terrible season there and he only lasted one year.

And that my friends is what you call Humble Pie.

Was Collins on the team in 2018? I thought he came back for 2019 and then left again. Still, the defense was great in 2019, but he wasn't part of the 13-3 Super Bowl smothering unless I'm going senile...

Was Collins on the team in 2018? I thought he came back for 2019 and then left again. Still, the defense was great in 2019, but he wasn't part of the 13-3 Super Bowl smothering unless I'm going senile...

He wasn't.

Daniels forgot that KVN was essentially the Collins replacement in 2016, and Collins was only on the 2019 team.

Happy that a move that made all the sense in the world actually happened. Good luck running consistently on this defense.
I kinda thought that ship had sailed when they grabbed Judon, but I'm tickled to have the depth.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back