Weekly Marshall Faulk Bashing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marshall Faulk is an a$sclown.

despair-poster-idiocy.jpg

worth.jpg

Hahaha nothing makes my day brighter than Despair Inc. Love those things.

Absolutely! It doesn't bother me one little bit. 3 or 4 people doing nothing more than reporting the same subject on the same show is a major yawn.
Yeah, that's the new sprots reporting. Not repoting sports or commentating, but being "enteraining." It is no longer about the sprot itself, and the nuances of the sport, but who can be the most outrageous and go highest over the top.

So many people love this. I despise it. I would rather have three of four guys commenting intelligently on a controversial play, than to have the commentators get into arguments with each other based on pumping up the teams they played for and what teams they dissing the teams that beat them when they were players.

Hahaha nothing makes my day brighter than Despair Inc. Love those things.

yes they are so fitting for topics on this site....

Yeah, that's the new sprots reporting. Not repoting sports or commentating, but being "enteraining." It is no longer about the sprot itself, and the nuances of the sport, but who can be the most outrageous and go highest over the top.

So many people love this. I despise it. I would rather have three of four guys commenting intelligently on a controversial play, than to have the commentators get into arguments with each other based on pumping up the teams they played for and what teams they dissing the teams that beat them when they were players.

Unfortunately thats not going to happen with the likes of ESPN and FOx Sports....

They do exactly what you said....its all about entertainment as opposed to actual sport reporting...

What a waste of time...

That was not a pick play...The outside receiver ran his route to the middle, at an angle that ran his man right into Harrison. That was good football.

Don't go giving clowns a bad name!?!?

Flat out - - - - Marshall Faulk is a total a$s. A pathetic loser.

You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Still remember his pitiful, sullen, almost teary-eyed comment after the game,

"Sometimes the best team doesn't win"!?!?

How to make a whining, classless idiot out of himself on national TV.

If you look up the phrase "poor, just can't believe it, loser" in a dictionary his picture will be there.

Don't go giving clowns a bad name!?!?

Flat out - - - - Marshall Faulk is a total a$s. A pathetic loser.

You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Still remember his pitiful, sullen, almost teary-eyed comment after the game,

"Sometimes the best team doesn't win"!?!?

How to make a whining, classless idiot out of himself on national TV.

If you look up the phrase "poor, just can't believe it, loser" in a dictionary his picture will be there.

losing.jpg

Another good one for our friend Faulk.....

Animosity and jealousy are factors for Faulk when you realize that his cousin has 2 more rings than he does.

The NFLN has that too with their very good NFC/AFC Playbook segments. I find it to have well rounded programming.

I'd love to hear Belichick comment on this candidly.

Just when you think someone can't be any dumber, they go and prove us wrong. Never doubt A-holes like Faulk to set the bar even lower.

YouTube - Cassel Hassle

Have you guys seen this? I never saw it posted and frankly I thought it was pure gold!

You saw it after the Jets game too, where Sanders (arrogant, but pretty objective) called Favre's TD a pick play and Mariucci is saying it's a beauty play.
Harrison hammed up the tumble to get the refs to notice, not to get a wrong call, imo.
Reminder: NFL Video Galleries

I guess this stuff is par for the course, but I just think guys like Sanders, Woodson and even Rich Eisen do a better job of talking football than blinder-ized guys like Faulk and Dukes.

Question: I know these guys have their favorite teams, but should guys with a bias this big really be commentating games or talking post-game in analysis of a team they hate/love?

someone should send the youtube video to florio. would be funny to get it out there publicized.

who is this guy again? nevermind, I looked up the dictionary under douche and found him!

Wow. The more I see Marshall Faulk, the more I begin to suspect that he may be (no flippancy or sarcasm here) borderline mentally challenged.

what are you saying?...he's a couple of quarts low in the I.Q. motor?...on the waiting list for MENSA membership for the next coupla eons?...carries a battery pack to juice the electrodes implanted in his squash to fire up those three functioning brain cells?...Forrest Stump?...

I know there are a lot of Pats haters, but Marshall Faulk is one that seems like he is personally a real prick.

Willy beat him up pretty good in the Super Bowl.....and he didn't even do anything.:p

not for nothing, but i just watched the video. I think Faulk was fair in giving his opinion on Cassel. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That being said, I have always thought, while watching the NFL Network very many times, that Faulk has a grudge against the pats. Could it be because of his loss to us in the SB, I think so. He always picks against us. Of course, he did pick us to beat the Giants so he jinxed us

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes