PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly Marshall Faulk Bashing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marshall Faulk on Dan Patrick

Okay folks. It isn't a big secret that Marshall Faulk is a bitter man that despises the Patriots and an idiot to boot. When he says something based on fact and actual research, I'll listen. Other than that it's back to ho-hum Friday.

I suppose there is always a first time for everything....:D

Marshall Faulk was on Dan Patrick?! :eek:

Oh wait, you mean on his show.

(heh heh heh :D )

Anybody who is insulted by this has mental issues. Its not a slight against Tom Brady or the Pats...if anything is a compliment. He's saying the Colts would be worse off without Manning than the Patriots would be without Brady. It in no way means he's saying Manning is better than Brady or the Colts are better than the Patriots.
I freely and proudly admit that I have mental issues. I also freely and proudly know that M. Faulk is an incurable @$$%^&* who will never, ever get over the fact that the Patriots kicked the living crap out of him in SB XXXVI and made him look like the jackass he is. Because of that, he can't be remotely objective, therefore, his opinion doesn't count.

Marshall Faulk was on Dan Patrick?! :eek:

Oh wait, you mean on his show.

(heh heh heh :D )

I can't stand either of those guys. Dan Patrick does not get enough hate for my liking.

Something in common......all running backs......that took one too many shots....kind of like a punch drunk boxer........:rolleyes:

Also probably the straight-forward (though also most physically punishing) position aside from kicker/punter.

Anybody who is insulted by this has mental issues. Its not a slight against Tom Brady or the Pats...if anything is a compliment. He's saying the Colts would be worse off without Manning than the Patriots would be without Brady. It in no way means he's saying Manning is better than Brady or the Colts are better than the Patriots.

Marshall?
Look, I thought You gave the Interview, I guess I'm a Moron as well, Because what I saw was Faulk saying that CATEGORICALLY and in each seperate aspect, the Colts have Better TightEnds, O.K.? Better RunningBacks, O.K.? Better OffensiveLineMEN, O.K.? Better WideReceivers, still listening? AND THEN Faulk said The Colts Have the Better QuarterBack LAST YEAR, in the 2007-2008 Season...... I didn't hear ANYTHING about the underlined part of your statement...

Sports Illustrated to Marshall Faulk: "What was the TOUGHEST Game You've EVER Played in?"
Marshall Faulk (not verbatum, but very close): "NO Question about it...The Rams Patriots Superbowl. In it, I was punched, kicked, thrown down and stomped on...THEN Came the SECOND Play of the Game."

...poetry

A Tough Night For Marshall Faulk

NYJets to own the AFC East??????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you one hit wonder!

Re: A Tough Night For Marshall Faulk

NYJets to own the AFC East??????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you one hit wonder!

it wouldve been more respectful if he had said the bills
actually its hard to respect faulk even if he keeps quiet.

Well Marshall is an awful TV sports analyst but he was one of the greatest players in the league at one time who should have done something else in his post career than to make a fool of himself on national TV

If Marshall had said Buffalo is going to win the east,who is clearly the biggest threat to NE,then it would have been a more respectable pick but the Jets are probably an 8-8 team

Last edited:

Along with Marshall... i hope the Pats can eventually make Deon eat his words from last week when he said "stick a fork in the Patriots, they are done."

All we can do is laugh at their face..... HAHAAHHA The day is ours gentlemen and Ladies!!!!

Along with Marshall... i hope the Pats can eventually make Deon eat his words from last week when he said "stick a fork in the Patriots, they are done."

I didn't see when dion said that but I had heard that he was saying it in his normal joking way and then picked the pats to beat the jets....is this not what happened?

Faulk has gone from one of the best backs in recent times to a bitter fool. Shame really....

Marshall Faulk is an a$sclown

YouTube - Cassel Hassle

Have you guys seen this? I never saw it posted and frankly I thought it was pure gold!

You saw it after the Jets game too, where Sanders (arrogant, but pretty objective) called Favre's TD a pick play and Mariucci is saying it's a beauty play.
Harrison hammed up the tumble to get the refs to notice, not to get a wrong call, imo.
Reminder: NFL Video Galleries

I guess this stuff is par for the course, but I just think guys like Sanders, Woodson and even Rich Eisen do a better job of talking football than blinder-ized guys like Faulk and Dukes.

Question: I know these guys have their favorite teams, but should guys with a bias this big really be commentating games or talking post-game in analysis of a team they hate/love?

Re: Marshall Faulk is an a$sclown.

It is was it is, they media is rarely correct. And the problem with opinions is you don't have to be qualified to give one.

Everyone knows marshall is scorned, it's surprising he still has a job.

yes...it's all over the place..totally biased..typical..

I know there are a lot of Pats haters, but Marshall Faulk is one that seems like he is personally a real prick.

It was a pick play, because the receiver engaged the defender to block before the ball was thrown. The only way it's not a pick play is if the defender goes with the receiver and blocks his own man. Refs missed that one, like they always do.

Basically Marshall is outing himself as a worthless football analyst by saying he bases his opinions on the same kinds of limited understanding of what Belichick is looking for and at in preseason as most of the message board fans here...

Way to go dumbass...

Question: I know these guys have their favorite teams, but should guys with a bias this big really be commentating games or talking post-game in analysis of a team they hate/love?

Absolutely! It doesn't bother me one little bit. 3 or 4 people doing nothing more than reporting the same subject on the same show is a major yawn. In fact, is anything more entertaining than watching a biased media dude, (anti-Pats), become increasingly aggravated week after week as the Pats keep winning?

It's all entertainment. What's the point in becoming upset because someone doesn't like the Pats? Why be so sensitive? Does it really matter? Where is it written that guys like M. Faulk are supposed to be bias-neutral anyway? He was a great player that got his butt kicked by the Pats. I find it hysterical that he can't get over it, but I also find it amusing.

Last edited:

I know there are a lot of Pats haters, but Marshall Faulk is one that seems like he is personally a real prick.

Definitely. There's a lot of guys that thinly veil their feelings, but at least they attempt. This guy doesn't even try. He's just a waste of airtime. Shame too, great running back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes