PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week Two NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a perfectly reasonable argument to make that Rodgers is better right now. Both are amazing QBs.

Yeah, I'm about as big a Brady homer as they come, but I have no problem with people saying they'd rather have Rodgers. He's younger, has a better deep ball, is more mobile, and takes care of the ball just as well as Brady. The only real negative on him is durability. And even that's relative. He doesn't get hurt much, just seems that way in comparison to Brady.

There's a perfectly reasonable argument to make that Rodgers is better right now. Both are amazing QBs.

@MacMcLeod4: @nfldraftscout so why did Rodgers get beat up by both the Bills and Seahawks and Brady crushed both

That fan does ask a good question.

I just want to see Rodgers make more than one superbowl appearance before everyone crowns him the best QB.

I am curious to see how good Rodgers/Packers would be if not stuck with a such mediocre coach that is McCarthy.

Rodgers is a great qb, but he's not on Brady's level

@MacMcLeod4: @nfldraftscout so why did Rodgers get beat up by both the Bills and Seahawks and Brady crushed both

I just want to see Rodgers make more than one superbowl appearance before everyone crowns him the best QB.
And win at least 1-2 more Super Bowls.

SB appearances are about more than the QB. He almost got there on one leg last year.

"but but but making the SuperBowl is a team accomplishment!"

People say this in response to the SuperBowl appearance/winning argument and act like throwing passes and TDs doesn't involved an o-line to block (Rodgers has one of the best in the league) and WRs to catch and throw to (seems like GB drafts talented WRs in the 2nd-3rd round every single year. I can name 6 recent ones off the top of my head)

This debate is fairly meaningless. I wouldn't trade Brady for Rodgers, but then if I was a Packers fan, I wouldn't make the opposite trade either. I love Brady, and I love watching Rodgers. I'm fine with that dichotomy.

Packers defense has come to play.

If Seattle loses tonight, they have very little chance of making the playoffs. Odds around 10%?

I feel dirty wanting Seattle to win

If Seattle loses tonight, they have very little chance of making the playoffs. Odds around 10%?

Only one team has every started 0-2 and won the Super Bowl ;)

Wtf happened to Lacy? Just tuned into the game and it showed him on the cart? I'm about 2 points away from a FF win and that's all I needed from him.

Balt, Phil and NYG all 0-2
Indy and Seattle potentially could be...
Dallas is 2-0 but will be missing Romo and Bryant for most of the season......

Rodgers' hard count is very deceptive. NFL should investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back