PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week One NFL Games Discussion

Tom needs to retire

Gonk looks awful so far.
That’s because he is. He’s beyond done. His spine probably looks like a nuke went off. His blocking is suspect at best, too.

Still lol at the dolts losing to the Jags today :rofl:

Wow Tampa off sides....how poorly coached....Arians blows

As I said last week, Brady is going to find out for the first time what it's like to play on a team with average coaches. Look at how well-prepared NE was today, despite not having any weapons for Cam. It's like working for Goldman Sachs and then ending up at Walmart...

To be fair, their OLine looks like ****. We’ll see in the second half. I’ve always been down on Arians. He’s the most overrated coach in the NFL. I have no idea why they traded for Gronk considering the fact that Arians’ offense is known to be awful for tight ends.

It‘s ok in the interior but we‘ll see about the tackles.

Tampa Bay's D very undisciplined on this drive. If they don't step up, Brady's new weapons won't mean anything in terms of better team performance compared to last year when he had the best D on the planet on his team.

As I said last week, Brady is going to find out for the first time what it's like to play on a team with average coaches. Look at how well-prepared NE was today, despite not having any weapons for Cam. It's like working for Goldman Sachs and then ending up working for a mom and pop brokerage house...

Yeah, the Patriots have never been offsides.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
by mid season, brady will take over from leftwich and add more of his plays there. This is as much an audition for the coaching staff if they can keep up with brady as his offensive players. If they are smart , they will learn a thing or two from them.

Let's see if Brady will be able to respond with a quick drive here to put some points on the table before halftime. They need some points desperately.

I give Gronk to Week 4. Max.

Tom will answer here.

I don’t think anything that happens in the Saints-Bucs game (or any other game) means much of anything. This is way too little and early, one way or another.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Oof he nearly threw an awful int there

Remember the Patriots did not even make Brady a contract offer

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes