PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week One NFL Games Discussion

This is more of a coaching thing, not a Brady thing. Brady threw some beautiful throws even on that throw to Evans where it was PI. Wake me up after they’ve played four games (even though I was effusive with Newton after one game).

Heheheheh

That was definitely intentional grounding

Yeah, this was a terrible throw-away by Brady. Nearly an INT and then intentional grounding on top.

Lose or win, we booze.

Remember the Patriots did not even make Brady a contract offer

The one thing I kept asking myself all summer was, why? Then I realized Belichick has a history of knowing when to let players go...NO coach knows him better and he realized Brady's time was done.

Considering the “vastly superior offensive talent” in Tampa, Brady doesn’t look much different from last year to me
Awfully early, friend. No pre season in a new offense. You may be right, but this take May age very poorly.

Yeah, this was a terrible throw-away by Brady. Nearly an INT and then intentional grounding on top.
Hmm intentional grounding on 90% of plays last year....and now many THIS year....sounds like a negative pattern continuing again this year

Pass interference no call on Saints.

Sounds familiar

There are posters that think Wynn wasn’t a good LT last year. Hopefully they are watching this gongshow.

Bruce Arians and the Sunglasses indoors...

Remember the Patriots did not even make Brady a contract offer
His processing looks much slower. And considering the contract he wanted probably a smart move there. Not overreacting to one half but he looks old out there.

Tompa Baybee...

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back