PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 8 Other Games

I think it is physically impossible for Rodgers to do more than he thinks he did. I mean if he thought any more of himself, his head would not fit on a football field.

Collinsworth and his Rodgers ball washing is nauseating. :rolleyes:
The dude barely got past a horrific Chiefs defense that was riddled with injuries and had 3rd stringer Matt Moore on the other side of the ball. A very fitting overrated win for a very overrated QB.

Randy Moss just predicted a 35-0 Steelers win over the Dolphins.

The spread opened at -16 for the Steelers but its now -14.

IMO Miami covers the spread as players play their hearts out hoping some team will try to trade for them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Dolphins 0-6 record flatters them. There should be a new number invented just for them that’s worse than 0.

LOL. That int is the highlight of the Dolphins season so far and they acted like it

Are the Chiefs going to do anything at the deadline? They need help in the secondary. I heard Norman is available and will fit under their cap.

This game should be in Comedy Central.

Booger has to talk every single moment that Tessitore takes a breath.o_O

I like Booger.

I won’t be surprised if Pittsburgh makes the playoffs. I think Rudolph will be the guy going forward. Ben is near the end and also a douchebag.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back