PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7: We’re on to Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, If Allen robinson is not playing more 3rd and 4th strings! Pats D achilles heel!:eek:

Anymore news or specifics on what's up with Gronk's ankle?

If I'm Nagy, i would sit Mack, make him heal completely (or closest to it) and throw him at the Jets, Bills and, most importantly, the Lions

Look, any given sunday and all that, but they'll have better sundays, in general, when facing those guys... And Mack at 100% gives them a good advantage

If I'm Nagy, i would sit Mack, make him heal completely (or closest to it) and throw him at the Jets, Bills and, most importantly, the Lions

Look, any given sunday and all that, but they'll have better sundays, in general, when facing those guys... And Mack at 100% gives them a good advantage

Give Nagy a call and suggest that.

Please?

Works for me. Hell make him inactive against the Bills as well. The next two games we have a slightly bigger margin for error than usual and there is absolutely no reason to not give a person with a concussion history like Cannon all the time in the world to get back.

Similarly I would not be upset if Gronk doesn't see too many routes outside the RZ in the next 2 weeks but gets to rest his ankle a bit. If it was not for those damn incentives I'd even cut his snap count down by at least 50%.

Last week was his least productive game of the season, and he earned a career-low gradefrom Pro Football Focus, with two missed tackles and only one pressure generated on 33 pass-rushing snaps.

“I think that comes with more experience with Tom and knowing certain situations and certain looks,” Gordon said Friday. “But moving forward, I think we got a good grasp on that right now, and (if the) opportunity presents itself, I think we can take advantage of it this time.”

Read more at: Josh Gordon Believes Minor Chemistry Issues With Tom Brady Are Fixed

Last edited:
With love 8 to 10 catch day from Jules don't think we are going to able to call those long developing pass plays even with a hobbled Mack over Waddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore