PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 NFL Games

Peyton hates distractions and said he wasn't going to let this affect his play...but c'mon. That was cool and definitely emotional for him; hopefully he plays as well as always. Definitely a VERY unique environment for him tonight.

Really hope we never have this kind of game for Brady.

Agreed but never say never... if Montana and Manning could play for another team then so can Brady.

Denver just won the game, and it hasn't even started.

How do you figure that? People are underselling this colts defense. No matter how pissed Peyton may or may not be if Mathis and company wreck havoc in the backfield it's going to be a problem. Luck can put up pts on this mediocre defense.

Agreed but never say never... if Montana and Manning could play for another team then so can Brady.

And sentimentality is never going to affect Belichick.

And sentimentality is never going to affect Belichick.

I could never do his job. Hopefully Brady and the Patriots will agree it's time and he'll just retire instead of leaving. Similar to what Bruschi did. Not before ring #4 though of course.

I could never do his job. Hopefully Brady and the Patriots will agree it's time and he'll just retire instead of leaving. Similar to what Bruschi did. Not before ring #4 though of course.

We have some football to play before that happens..let's work on getting better this year first and deal with that when the time comes....

How does Von Miller do vs the run?

Everyone keep in mind, although we're all rooting for the Colts, a Colts loss isn't bad either for us.

They opened the roof. Good.

Hopefully a little cold affects Peyton

gonna watch every single extra point/field goal to see how many times the "pushing rule" gets called.

That was more pathetic than the Patriots today. WOW.

Lmao thats a good way to attack denver....not

cheering for either team tonight is like opting for Mussolini over Hitler,

turd 1, turd 2

You guys ready for Welker vs Butler...

Moreno quietly giving the Broncos a real running attack, though I'm sure the threat of Peyton has a lot to do with that...

Edit: reverse jinx. lol

Moreno quietly giving the Broncos a real running attack, though I'm sure the threat of Peyton has a lot to do with that...

Can your next post please be that the colts have no chance to win this game? ;)

Hoping I don't add to the jinx, but he's been VERY productive for us this year. Not all that surprising if you remember how he ended the season for us last year after McGahee got hurt, but still a nice piece of the puzzle to have considering it was a question mark going in.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back