PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 6 pregame: Pats @ Raiders

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juju won’t be playing due to being in the concussion protocol most likely.
Addition by subtraction?

Boutte on the field will help a lot.

And if bumble Klemm and stumble Yates get their act together as coaches, only a slim possibility, then we’ll see lazy Brown moved to RT and another healthy scratch from last week in Cal Anderson starting at LT.

Let's face it folks, neither Walter Matthau nor Billy Bob Thornton are walking through that door.
How about a new coach next season? My vote is on the guy at University of Washington. Kalen Deboer.

And, while we’re at it, draft his QB in the first round. Michael Penix.

I am very curious to see what "starting over" consists of.
Frankly people are reading too mch into it. he basically meant to get back to basics and start over the fundamentals i think. Suddenly it has been a mysterious catch phrase.

I am very curious to see what "starting over" consists of.
Put yourself in Jonathan Kraft’s shoes. This ash-le just admitted he hasn’t known what he’s been doing in running Dad’s multibillion enterprise.

FYI Nelson Agholor is nowhere near on pace for a career high in receiving yards as stated by the forum idiot.

I hope someone in the locker room steps up and calls out this team for a total lack of effort last week. Would be nice to see them try to win. Those bad teams in the 90s at least tried hard and were undone by piss poor QB play and terrible coaching.

As for this game, I'd start Mac and promote Grier to QB2. Why not? Might as well see what he can do if Mac stinks again.

Adam Schefter says to expect some changes to the Pats offense on Sunday.
Mac under Center playacting fake...stop the presses.
vintage publishing GIF by US National Archives

Adam Schefter says to expect some changes to the Pats offense on Sunday.
They gonna start going in the right direction? Backwards isn't working.

Meyers is with a coach that broke him into the league. Plays with Devante Adams which helps and is on a team that can pass protect long enough for guys to get open.

IMO Smith-Schuster would probably have similair stats as Meyers if he went to Vegas instead of Meyers.

That's not fair, Mac Jones scored 6 points for the Saints and 12 points for the Cowboys! He's scoring points, it's just for a different uniform. :poop:

Mac Jones: Wait somebody else holds the INT title? Hold my beer!!!
at least he has the title of most turnovers with 8 which was said on first take

I think it's clear Mac will start again. They're brining TT back, and probably activating Boutte. We'll get to see if Mac can utilize the quicker guys and make something happen. If he completely fails again then maybe they plan for a change.
This also depends on what joke of an OL they roll out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes