PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6 Other NFL Games

Aaron "We beat ourselves" Rodgers throwing back to back picks has warmed my heart. Thanks I needed that after that crushing loss! I was so hoping the 2nd pick would get into the endzone though. Then everyone could have tweeted Jamaal Williams, "Tom Brady would never throw two pick six's in a row":rofl:

I doubt NY overturns that Aaron Jones wheel route catch but it should. His back clearly landed out of bounds. And he was bobbling the ball when it happened. They are going to say though that there is no incontrovertible evidence.

To paraphrase a famous patsfans quote : Rodgers the INT machine is killing Rodgers the QB.
Funny thing, he was good until this game, and then boom! Turnover machine.

I wonder if the Jets would make the CFL playoffs.

lol.. Brady drops a dime to Godwin while getting facemasked.

Donovan Smith is so bad

TD Tampa, this Brady guy looks good

Tyler Johnson.. first TD. An absolute steal for Tampa Bay. Went in the 5th, didn't he? Who was the CB he beat like a ***** in the bowl game? That CB went in the first round.

Tyler Johnson.. first TD. An absolute steal for Tampa Bay. Went in the 5th, didn't he? Who was the CB he beat like a ***** in the bowl game? That CB went in the first round.
He seems to be a solid find, was their leading receiver last week. Believe PFF was very high on him as well

If Green Bay blows this drive, they are in a big hole- gives Brady time for a drive before the half and Brady gets the ball in the 2nd half on top of that.

And Rodgers gets hammered.. fourth time or something like that.

Jamaal Williams if you spent more time practicing picking up the blitz instead of running your mouth maybe you would have been able to block that blitzer!

And Rodgers gets hammered.. fourth time or something like that.
He’s rattled. Badly. There was no need to go for the bomb on the skinny post and into double coverage. He had his TE open for an easy pitch and catch for a first down.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
And now a nice vintage 2min drive to almost end this game.

Bucs are looking good. Slow start but they're clicking now.

Godwin snapping ankles out there. His route running is so clean and crisp.

Uh oh, Godwin is back..

Brady to Gronk for the first time this season. Beautiful backshoulder fade.

Now that was truly a vintage 2min drive. Nice.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back