PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 6 NFL Games

Keenum doesn't really have a noodle arm like he did as a young player. How does that happen?
Doesn't matter, he sucks.
Last year was all system.

This is from Sept. 11:

AFCE
Patriots and nobody else

AFCN
Steelers and Ravens

AFCS
Jaguars and Texans

AFCW
Chiefs and Chargers

Barring a major surprise, or the Chargers usual 500 injuries, 7 teams are vying for 6 spots. And, if Watson doesn't get back to being the impact player he was before he popped his ACL, we've probably already got the 6 teams (above minus Texans).

Still seems to be holding.

Miami is trying to make a case for itself, but I think most would still consider them a team destined to struggle with their schedule the rest of the way (Lions, Texans, Jets, Packers, Colts, Bills, Patriots, Vikings, Jaguars, Bills).

Damn I wish the cowboys wouldn't have made that 4th down. Would be too funny when everyone complains they shouldn't have went for it after complaining that they should have gone for it.

Butler doing his incomplete motion again. He needs to stop doing that. Vrabel dumb for challenging that.

Chad Kelly in at QB for Denver...

Cowboys defense is good, if they had a real coach they’d be good. If they had hired McVay, they’d contend.
Jason Garrett has to be one of the worst head coaches in NFL history. Had Parcells stayed a couple more years, no way the Cowboys drop that game against the Giants in ‘07 and I think they make the Super Bowl. Jerry Jones has been the best con man in sports history. He acts like he wants to win a Super Bowl but continues to hire incompetent coaches and sets his team up for playoff failures.

The funny thing about McVay is that he was laughed at and criticized by the LA media when he was hired. I admit, I wasn’t a believer either and thought he was a product of Jay Gruden. Lol. He’s way better than Jay Gruden.

Last edited:
Keenum doesn't really have a noodle arm like he did as a young player. How does that happen?
Brady’s arm strength wasn’t that great early in his career either.

How is peterman in the nfl?

He is so bad I just feel sorry for him. Is his dad the GM? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player so in over his head

Jags should come to play every week. Mentally weak team atm.

The Jags blew their chance at a championship last year. They have a garbage QB and well below average offense. They can fantasize about how they just need to close it out this year, like they are guaranteed to be in the same position again. I’ve been saying since we lost to them that they will collapse and disappoint very soon, and we’ll all look back at that game and laugh thinking it had HFA implications.

Wow, what happened to the Jaguars?

Nice, Bortles finally gets a first down. He did not turn it over.

Maybe the Jags come back. I for one very much appreciate that NE keeps the chirping to a minimum. They often praise opponents and when they win, they are often humble. When there is a beatdown - which happens all the time in the League - others can’t then come back with stupid quotes. I know that doesn’t affect W-L but I just like the way NE has traditionally handled things in contrast to the brash and yet-to-accomplish-much Jaguars.

Cyrus Jones just had a nice punt return. Announcer said he has great hands..lol

Butler doing his incomplete motion again. He needs to stop doing that. Vrabel dumb for challenging that.
Lol. Yeah, he sure loved doing that when a receiver would catch the ball on him.

Maybe the Jags come back. I for one very much appreciate that NE keeps the chirping to a minimum. They often praise opponents and when they win, they are often humble. When there is a beatdown - which happens all the time in the League - others can’t then come back with stupid quotes. I know that doesn’t affect W-L but I just like the way NE has traditionally handled things in contrast to the brash and yet-to-accomplish-much Jaguars.
The Pats and Tom Brady especially, are known to be quite the trash talkers on the field.

You just don’t hear players complaining about very much because of the Pats success.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back