PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 6 NFL Games

Butler doing his incomplete motion again. He needs to stop doing that. Vrabel dumb for challenging that.
I didn't see the play, but I'm envisioning Butler getting beat again, and Vrabel thinking he can trust a guy he just paid $60 million to (guessing on the figure).

Perhaps I should have specified “to the media”.

On another note : really Kupp ? On a cart - then in the game ?
I knew what you meant.

So Cooper Kupp is a grade-A faker, apparently?

How do you get carted off with a supposed knee injury, only to return later in the same game?

Schlereth is going on about his toughness but if he had any structural damage to his knee, he wouldn't be playing, period.

I'm not aware of knee "injuries" that manifest as severe pain, yet involve said pain quickly subsiding with no structural damage.

Can anyone elaborate?

FWIW, the knee itself did not receive any contact whatsoever; he was horse-collared and his knee bent at a strange angle.

Seems to me that the guy wanted some attention and put on a charade.

The Jags blew their chance at a championship last year. They have a garbage QB and well below average offense. They can fantasize about how they just need to close it out this year, like they are guaranteed to be in the same position again. I’ve been saying since we lost to them that they will collapse and disappoint very soon, and we’ll all look back at that game and laugh thinking it had HFA implications.

Bortles is so hot and cold. One week he looks legit, then the next he looks pedestrian. The franchise really has to jump at the first opportunity they get to acquire a consistent, good QB.

They've got a lot of talent. They could be much better.

Bank account fact to the side, if you an offensive player, you will be stupid to go else where Brady is not. He protect his guys. The only game I saw Brady going out of his way was in the Super Bowl against ATL. Throws he normally would not have made because of the hit his players would have received were thrown.

I’m on the west coast and it has been brutal waiting for our game to start. I feel bad for people in the eastern time zones. They really get the shaft. Raise your hand if you live in the Eastern time zone.

It actually hurts to know how much we did not perform against this Jaguars team. Pressure Bortles and he bottles. Everyone knows that. Why is it that our super coaches couldn't make that their game plan? If we were beaten by screens due to our aggressiveness I would have understood, but for Bortles to have dismantled us like that hurts.

If I was Balt, and I saw Flacco one on one with Butler..I would have thrown it to him.

TD.

It actually hurts to know how much we did not perform against this Jaguars team. Pressure Bortles and he bottles. Everyone knows that. Why is it that our super coaches couldn't make that their game plan? If we were beaten by screens due to our aggressiveness I would have understood, but for Bortles to have dismantled us like that hurts.

It is not the pressure that makes Bortles look bad but the unbalanced offense once they are multiple scores down and are forced to pass.

If our "super" offense had played any better than the defense it would have been easier. Garbage game by both units.

I’m on the west coast and it has been brutal waiting for our game to start. I feel bad for people in the eastern time zones. They really get the shaft. Raise your hand if you live in the Eastern time zone.

6:17PM waiting for 8:30PM here :mad:

Bortles is so hot and cold. One week he looks legit, then the next he looks pedestrian. The franchise really has to jump at the first opportunity they get to acquire a consistent, good QB.

They've got a lot of talent. They could be much better.

He is one of the most underrated deep throwers in the league.

Atlantic time, which is an hour AHEAD of Eastern time.

Last edited:
A lot of picks this year seem to be balls that are bouncing off players. Just now it happened to Keenum and then to Goff !

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back