PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 (HOU @ NE) Practice & Injury Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sit Hightower one more week we should be able to handle the Texans Defensively without him. We need him for Carolina and that short turnaround week that Thursday Night against the Bucs.

I'm sure the Patriots are very thankful they found Adam Butler under a rock.
Perhaps, but let's not fit his bust for Canton just yet.

I wish that the FO had been more proactive regarding Valentine by signing somebody like Ahtyba Rubin before the donkeys did.

I guess the best news is that brady should have his full compliment of weapons(minus burkhead) for this game...

I guess the best news is that brady should have his full compliment of weapons(minus burkhead) for this game...

Having amendola back will just be a plus. Just hope it doesn't stop Dorsett from getting reps.

Am I right that the red flag to you is this, "Valentine was slowed throughout the year by injuries"?

There's not enough context in that for me.

some recurring leg issues iirc

I would sit Hightower one more week we should be able to handle the Texans Defensively without him. We need him for Carolina and that short turnaround week that Thursday Night against the Bucs.

They don't need him for Carolina either. That offense is putrid and they just put Gregg Olsen on IR.

Quick question how long before the game on game day does the team have to announce that a player will be inactive

Quick question how long before the game on game day does the team have to announce that a player will be inactive
I believe the gameday inactives need to be made 90 minutes in advance, or approx. 11:30am on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes