PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 2 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its better Cleveland didnt beat pitt last week, the Steelers clearly haven’t woke up yet

Our game against the Chiefs might wind up being really important. Glad it’s in Foxboro.

I gotta be honest. Phillip Rivers is underrated. I get he hasn’t won any big games, but dude did play against us with a torn ACL. He is still balling despite his franchise lol.
Disagree. There’s a reason they don’t make the playoffs very often and it’s because of him. He puts up “big” numbers but where does that take the team? Last week is a great example. He hardly does anything until that late game surge when it was out of hand. Having a 14-0 lead on the Bills this early is rare for them.

He was a moron for playing in that AFCCG.

It’s the same story for the Chargers every year. They have talent. They have injuries. They’re off to a slow start. They go on a winning streak. They are the “hottest team” in the NFL. They miss the playoffs.

Also, if he was such a good QB, he’d help his team win enough games to actually keep a coach around. You’ll notice all the current elite QB’s have had one to 2 head coaches their entire career.

Last edited:
Pre Halloween hot takes are not always on point... let’s see how Mahomes & Fitz are going when snow
arrives.

Andy Reid's teams always start out strong but fall apart later in the year. And you can guarantee that they will loose in the first round of the playoffs - no matter what their seed is.

The window of the Steelers is pretty much slammed shut. Their secondary is absolute trash and even if Roethlisberger can turn it around after his usual slow start I dont see how they can keep up with the better AFC teams.

They are missing haden, but hes not the picture of durability either anyways. But the d is clearly not the same as before shazier’s injury.

Couple that with bell looking like he’s sitting half the year and this is a team in alot of trouble, especially looking at their schedule which looks way tougher than last year.

Another bad pick thrown by darnold

This Steelers game isn’t over yet, they can quickly get back in this. Ben was still elite at home last season while being shaky on the road. I’m not calling him done til he sucks at Heinz.

This Steelers game isn’t over yet, they can quickly get back in this. Ben was still elite at home last season while being shaky on the road. I’m not calling him done til he sucks at Heinz.

So far he is sucking at Heinz. But there is still plenty of time left.

Seems like he has less accuracy this year, especially on the move. He did have one good throw on an out route to brown but so far looks pretty bad.

One things for certain, Steelers have very little chance to win the AFC without home field. I’d say they have no chance to win in Gillette. Ben hasn’t been good on the road in like five years.

its going to be either 17-0 or 21-0 for Chiefs soon

One things for certain, Steelers have very little chance to win the AFC without home field. I’d say they have no chance to win in Gillette. Ben hasn’t been good on the road in like five years.

I am not sure that they will win the AFC North at this point. Hell, unless they get much better, they might not even get to 8-8.

Tannehill with negative pssing yards after a quarter.

ok Steelers are done for today at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back