PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 18 Other Games Thread

Donks typically play the Chefs hard. The total lack of a QB has prevented them from winning the past few seasons. Offense has ruined some solid defensive efforts.

Lmao if the Chiefs choke today then the Bengals have thrown away a golden opportunity to be the 2 seed instead of the 4 seed. Now that’s not as important as it used to be without the extra bye but still.

Holy crap I walk away for 30 minutes and the donks are in it now ? Nice.

KC not keen to get the ball back ???? took no TO's !!! Andy's clock management is one again leaving a lot to be desired.

KC not keen to get the ball back ???? took no TO's !!! Andy's clock management is one again leaving a lot to be desired.
I wish Denver was more aggressive on this drive. They seem happy to be up by 4.

Had to catch that

Lmao if the Chiefs choke today then the Bengals have thrown away a golden opportunity to be the 2 seed instead of the 4 seed. Now that’s not as important as it used to be without the extra bye but still.
I thought the Bengals played tomorrow?

Would u trade broncos D for Pats D ?

Hopefully that woman/child beating piece of trash Tyreek Hill is out for the long haul

Very thankful we did not draft lock!

Aaannnnddd.... back to reality.

Did they just say the Eagles are sitting players again? I thought there were a bunch of covid cases.

Looks like Denver doesn’t want yo tackle in space.

Cant wait for when the playoffs are expanded to 16 teams and they get rid of the final bye so every team that cliches their division just plays the rest of their schedule like it’s the preseason.

Never knew Chris Fowler married that babe from Bodyshaping

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
Back