PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 18: NFL Other Games

It's worth noting that KC isn't a strong defensive team either. They are 20th in ppg, 18th in passing yards per game, 12th in total yards per game because they are 8th in rushing yards.

So this is not good for the Raiders or the prospects of Stidham having any chance at a starting job next year.

There's something off about KC though I feel they're going one and done

Agree. However, now that they have been given the #1 seed due to the non game last Monday, KC will get Ravens, LAC, Jax, or one of the #7 seeds. Buffalo and Cincy will get their do-over in round 2. I think either of them beats the Chiefs though.

Nobody tackles Mahomes

They just watch him run

Okay, probably not. So why would anyone want the Patriots to back into the playoffs? So they can get crushed by an obviously better team in the wild card? For what? A worse draft position.
At this point it hardly matters. Draft position isn't going to change by too much whether we barely make or barely miss the playoffs. We might only gain 3 spots losing tomorrow. The only thing that could really screw us up is if we somehow won the wildcard game. But at that point, I'd take it for screwing up a good teams season and making some sort of impact and giving these players some confidence.

Unless it tricks Bill and Kraft into keeping Patricia.

Cincy is going to take the conference again.

Lawrence and the KC punter see the same stylist?

There's something off about KC though I feel they're going one and done

A little bit off the past month or so. I can see a team like the Chargers upset them in the divisional round.

It's amazing to me that Jags can be the 4 seed

It's amazing to me that Jags can be the 4 seed
They turned it around + worst division in football -- Tennessee collapsed alongside Tannehill going out.

They turned it around + worst division in football -- Tennessee collapsed alongside Tannehill going out.
No doubt, having a real NFL coach makes a big difference. The offense really got better and they have some good skill players. The D is terrible but they can score enough to potentially ruin a better teams playoff run.

So a #2 Bills vs. #3 Bengals in the divisional round wouldn’t be on a neutral field? If so..why?

TikTok clownshow. One of the dumbest things I've ever seen on a football field.

So a #2 Bills vs. #3 Bengals in the divisional round wouldn’t be on a neutral field? If so..why?
No idea. Imo they changed the rules so that they wouldn't have to deal with the optics of the Bills appearing to be negatively effected by this and they kinda sacrificed the Bengals.

The smart move would have been to just say that assuming all 3 win this week then any games between the Chiefs, Bills, or Bengals would be on neutral fields.

Nice throw

I mean Stidham looks better than I thought he would so far

Mahomes going for MVP stats now.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe