PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 18: NFL Other Games

Raiders vs Chiefs based on their seasons everyone will believe the Raiders can win the football game going into the 4th quarter and they'll find a way to lose and the Chiefs will find a way to pull it out cause that's what both those teams do.

Chiefs by 7

Vrabel is not the GM.

Yes.

Vrabel made it to playoffs in 3 of his first 4 seasons. He still has a chance to make it 4 out of 5. He's 2-3 in the playoffs, hardly the worse record.

Vrabel has a 48-33 (.593) record as a HC. Since 2020, he's 30-19 (.612). Bill is 25-24 (.510) since 2020. Like someone else posted, Titans had more injuries in last 3 seasons than probably any other team. His only weapon is Henry. He is not the problem with the Titans. Again, he's not the GM.
I appreciate your spirited defense of Vrabel and I know he's not the GM but I'm sure he's consulted regarding any consequential moves. And if you finish out a season 0-7 and choke away a playoff spot in process then you probably should lose your job.

Andy Reid looks like a giant red apple.

Eh. Vrabel has had a QB for that losing streak who is incapable of throwing a forward pass. We think Mac has been bad. They have been playing without an NFL QB.

If BB left, I would love to have Vrabel as coach.

Not really Mahomes for me, but KC as a whole. They're scum
For me it's about Mahomes. His fans have been waiting to anoint him the GOAT since he won his first and only Super Bowl. His clown fanclub will be making the argument after his second. Even though he'll still be 5 behind Brady. Including one loss head-to-head.

Mahomes, pretty good I guess.

For me it's about Mahomes. His fans have been waiting to anoint him the GOAT since he won his first and only Super Bowl. His clown fanclub will be making the argument after his second. Even though he'll still be 5 behind Brady. Including one loss head-to-head.
The same thing will happen with Allen if Buffalo wins the SB. There was talk about Russell Wilson winning the most SB's after his first and only because he was so young and the team was stacked. Everyone is always looking for the next great thing.

A supposed Patriots fan fisting himself to Mahomes is embarrassing though.

But Mahomes is low on my list of why I hate the Chiefs.

Mahomes, pretty good I guess.

Just for perspective, the vast majority of Earth's 8 billion population has never heard of him. He's got a ways to go.

stidham showing some wheels.

trade for Chris Jones

They (see: Nick Wright, MAC10, other loud trolls etc.) already call him the greatest quarterback of all-time.

Their new line is Brady is the most "accomplished" but not the "greatest", making any current/future Super Bowl wins by him irrelevant in their minds.

Reactions: sb1
Lol that Hollins clown could've kept running. Just dove down with nobody touching him

That was a terrible pass by Stidham. McDaniels will be texting Brady at halftime.

Reactions: sb1
Stidham's 15 minutes have expired.

Stidham showing why he's a a backup

Should have been a PI for Hollins

They (see: Nick Wright, MAC10, other loud trolls etc.) already call him the greatest quarterback of all-time.

Their new line is Brady is the most "accomplished" but not the "greatest", making any current/future Super Bowl wins by him irrelevant in their minds.
That was Aaron Rodgers and now it's Mahomes it'll be someone new eventually

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back