PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 18: NFL Other Games

Don't get it. Why didn't they continue the play when Mahomes fumbled the ball after being tackled from behind?
The refs are clearly favoring KC here. From roughing the passer to the obvious DPI in the end zone committed by KC.

Just one sided reffing.

This game sucks.

Don't we want KC to win?

I know it doesn't make a huge difference but if the Bills have no chance at the bye week, it takes away some of their incentive, no?
I realize they'd much rather play the Steelers/Phins than the Ravens, so they're going to want to win regardless, but if it's 17-14 Patriots in the 3rd quarter, the Patriots will be fighting for their lives, while the Bills may just say "whatever, bring on Todd Hundley!!!"
Hamlin is sure to address the team before the game - not to mention every leader on that team is going to bring this up. If the Bills get hyped and emotional, the Pats have a chance. If the Bills get cold and serious - bet the over. Better seeding, win for Hamlin, knock the Pats out.

Hopefully TEN/JAX will be competitive

Game over. Onto the matchup for the worst division in football!

Agreed! I would say he’s also the best leader and the fiercest competitor. Another thing that irritates me is how Mahomes has already surpassed guys like Montana, Elway, Staubach etc. with his one-ring having ass. Gotta love recency bias.
It's funny too because people don't realize how similar his career might be too Favre

Strong arm, mobile, great west coast offense, an MVP and back-to-back super bowl appearances early on their careers...

Yet Favre never got back

Stupidity of judging a player after 1 game.

Pick and a lost fumble. Poor Stiddy

I'm not sure they can.
Okay, probably not. So why would anyone want the Patriots to back into the playoffs? So they can get crushed by an obviously better team in the wild card? For what? A worse draft position.

KC well on the way to getting the 1 seed

KC well on the way to getting the 1 seed
There's something off about KC though I feel they're going one and done

Trevor Lawrence has pretty hair.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents