PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 18: NFL Other Games

This Raiders defense is so soft. Plenty of work needed there this coming offseason.

Chandler Jones probably saved McDaniels' job when he ran over Mac Jones.

They (see: Nick Wright, MAC10, other loud trolls etc.) already call him the greatest quarterback of all-time.

Their new line is Brady is the most "accomplished" but not the "greatest", making any current/future Super Bowl wins by him irrelevant in their minds.
“Most accomplished” isn’t new. I’ve heard that for several years. Accomplishments are what make you great. If you want to argue that other QBs have better physical tools than Brady that’s fair but he is still the GOAT until someone is wearing 8 rings.

“Most accomplished” isn’t new. I’ve heard that for several years. Accomplishments are what make you great. If you want to argue that other QBs have better physical tools than Brady that’s fair but he is still the GOAT until someone is wearing 8 rings.
Not to mention, it undervalues Brady"s skills that helped him get those rings. He's more clutch than anybody else

Not to mention, it undervalues Brady"s skills that helped him get those rings. He's more clutch than anybody else
Agreed! I would say he’s also the best leader and the fiercest competitor. Another thing that irritates me is how Mahomes has already surpassed guys like Montana, Elway, Staubach etc. with his one-ring having ass. Gotta love recency bias.

Stidham with absolutely no touch on the ball, massively overthrowing a 6'5 Waller.

Yeah, we missed out.

Obvious PI in the endzone there.

It used to be the Packers but it is definitely now the Chiefs who always get favorable calls

clear PI

BS roughing to bail out Kermit

Stidham could be a decent gunslinger and there’s good and bad with that kind of QB. But he panics under pressure we saw it here

Raiders have to be perfect to win. They can't fail in the red zone and they can't bail out KC with dumb penalties

Don't we want KC to win?

I know it doesn't make a huge difference but if the Bills have no chance at the bye week, it takes away some of their incentive, no?
I realize they'd much rather play the Steelers/Phins than the Ravens, so they're going to want to win regardless, but if it's 17-14 Patriots in the 3rd quarter, the Patriots will be fighting for their lives, while the Bills may just say "whatever, bring on Todd Hundley!!!"

Don't we want KC to win?

I know it doesn't make a huge difference but if the Bills have no chance at the bye week, it takes away some of their incentive, no?
I realize they'd much rather play the Steelers/Phins than the Ravens, so they're going to want to win regardless, but if it's 17-14 Patriots in the 3rd quarter, the Patriots will be fighting for their lives, while the Bills may just say "whatever, bring on Todd Hundley!!!"
Nah **** KC

Don't get it. Why didn't they continue the play when Mahomes fumbled the ball after being tackled from behind?

Don't we want KC to win?

How about the Patriots just earn their way into the postseason.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back