PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games Thread

Go have a plate of crab legs Winston.

Bucs & Bears are playoff teams w avg QB play. Winston throws some awful INTS. Just killers that you can't come back from. Tries to throw through leverage & got beat twice today. He has more INTs than Rodgers & abt 5 fewer years.

NFL is such a fluid league besides NEP. You don't know what's happening next year & have to capitalize when you can. Both wasted really good teams this year.

Damn, we needed all the help we could get; even if it is a long shot.

the 49er defense looks kinda ordinary these days.

Great catch by Cooks

Goff is very good when he gets on the move. Really just gotta keep him inside the pocket.

Bucs & Bears are playoff teams w avg QB play. Winston throws some awful INTS. Just killers that you can't come back from. Tries to throw through leverage & got beat twice today. He has more INTs than Rodgers & abt 5 fewer years.

NFL is such a fluid league besides NEP. You don't know what's happening next year & have to capitalize when you can. Both wasted really good teams this year.
Heard on their game radio broadcast that he’s now thrown INTs on the first possession in six games this year. WTF?

That 81 yard KO return by James for SF was a thing of beauty.

Heard on their game radio broadcast that he’s now thrown INTs on the first possession in six games this year. WTF?
I saw one & it's was "No, No, No, wtf are you doing!!!" Type ****. Pretty sure it was inside leverage & he just tried muscling the ball through. That'll work sometimes but it's his entire MO at this point. Super intriguing, you can't teach some of his makeup & skill set but you're hoping for a 1/100000 season w him in terms of actually making/going deep into the playoffs.

Again he has more INTs than Rodgers lol in like 5 less years. Like you said INT on the first drive in 6 consecutive games lol??

You're defense will hate you & then look to get paid bc you're not winning bc of your QB.

Anyone still miss Jimmy G

Ticky tack call for roughing on Goff

Anyone still miss Jimmy G
That INT was the combination of a not very good throw and a really good defensive play. Really good jump by Jalen Ramsey.

Great! Nice effort by Debo Samuel for that TD! And I just confirmed I did remember to play him in my FF matchup this week!

the 49er defense looks kinda ordinary these days.

I've not been watching the game, so I can't confirm - but that's the difficult part about managing a defense that's about its front 7. It's really hard to go a full season of great front 7 play without incredible depth.

this vaunted elite 49ers defense getting F**KING WORKED OVER

this vaunted elite 49ers defense getting F**KING WORKED OVER
People really wanted them to be better than the Patriots defense lol. Falling apart.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back