PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games Thread

The 49ers were the best team of the first half of the year hands down. They looked like absolute world beaters. What happened to them?

If they lose this game I don't see them recovering. This is a classic right the ship game. You win this one then the next. Get some confidence back and more importantly a bye. So far it's not going to plan.

San Francisco may have peaked too early...

JG firing bullets... nice drive so far

The 49ers were the best team of the first half of the year hands down. They looked like absolute works beaters. What happened to them?

If they lose this game I don't see them recovering. This is a classic right the ship game. You win this one then the next. Get some confidence back and more importantly a bye. So far it's not going to plan.
Injuries & balances of an NFL season & luck. Seattle might be luckiest team in the league in terms of one score games.

They have a hard road no matter what. Good luck trying to beat the pats and ravens back to back on the road.

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense for them to avoid playing NE only to have to go to Baltimore...I'd rather take my chances with beating Pitt and going to NE than beating Buffalo and then going to Baltimore...

Not sure where to put this, but Chiefs fans are already talking about tanking to get to the 4 seed so they can avoid coming to Foxboro...:D

Chiefs Week 17 bye and 4 seed - Page 6 - ChiefsPlanet
Lol they act like the Dolphins have a chance to beat us. Dolphins winning another game has a major effect on their draft picks and they’ve never beaten Brady in Foxborough aside that game we tanked to avoid Pittsburgh and played Cassel.

Lol they act like the Dolphins have a chance to beat us. Dolphins winning another game has a major effect on their draft picks and they’ve never beaten Brady in Foxborough aside that game we tanked to avoid Pittsburgh and played Cassel.

First ever game I saw live, love the urban legend that Belichick told Cassel to overthrow Childress on the 2 point play.

Goff sighting

iu.jpeg

Man goff can kill momentum.

TE position is evolving quick. 1000 yard season just never happened. Now its almost common place to have a couple players get there & surpass it.

Kelce & Kittle are going to do serious damage to the record books if they stay healthy & both have been incredibly durable.

Kittle might seriously challenge Gronk & Gronk is the GOAT imo.

All three games have been good today.

Rams ram it home for the lead...dreamy Jimmy in dreamland

49er defense looks very meh

Niners defense......Me don't like:(

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back