PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games Thread

The Patriot offense has had some definite and concerning struggles. Then I watched the Cowboys and then the Bears offenses. All of a sudden things seem not quite so bad regarding the Patriot offense.

Okay, I’ll actually give a clap to the Steelers fans (or rather this one) for the first time. This is pretty freakin funny.

@supafly

Awesome!

so..is THIS (Bears) head coach the worst in the league? down 17 at the end of the 3rd, 3rd and 10...a two yard crossing pattern? I mean...WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????
I didn’t watch the game. How many times was Nagy regarded as an “offensive genius?”

If Brees can’t at least make it to the Super Bowl with this supporting cast, I’ll rank Manning, Wilson, and Rodgers over him. The guy needs to put up or shut up...heard too many times about the deficiencies with the Saints. An average QB would have this Saints team in at least the divisional round if not conference championship. This is it, Drew...your legacy is that of a winner and statistical marvel, or yet another guy who rarely got it done when it mattered but made sure to always get yours stat-wise.

If Brees can’t at least make it to the Super Bowl with this supporting cast, I’ll rank Manning, Wilson, and Rodgers over him. The guy needs to put up or shut up...heard too many times about the deficiencies with the Saints. An average QB would have this Saints team in at least the divisional round if not conference championship. This is it, Drew...your legacy is that of a winner and statistical marvel, or yet another guy who rarely got it done when it mattered but made sure to always get yours stat-wise.

They would have last year with any decent refs

Chiefs are going to be a very Tough out in theAFC Playoffs. They are the least Team I wanted to face early on. I hope the extra ra week helps us and our Offense.

They would have last year with any decent refs

Brady scored the should-be game winning TD at Kansas City with under 30 seconds left. The Patriots defense allowed the Chiefs to drive the field in seconds to tie the game. Brady got the ball in OT and converted clutch play after clutch play to win.

Brees “should have” scored the go ahead field goal, but due to a bad call, he found himself tied in OT. He got the ball first and throws an INT to lose the game.

Both QBs seemingly won the game in regulation yet didn’t, dealt with the disappointment of needing to go and do it one more time, and Brady shone while Brees wilted. How were their situations different? Both guys are quarterbacks and play the hand they’re given. Both found themselves unexpectedly back on the field after having done what they needed to do to win previously. Is Brees so mentally weak he just couldn’t handle the bad call and couldn’t concentrate? Brady sure seemed to not give a sht that his defense blew it and just laser focused his way to the win.

That bad call makes everyone forget Brees threw an INT on the opening drive in OT. At home. In his comfy dome. Meanwhile the GOAT converted 3 3rd and 10’s on the road against the number 1 seed in the loudest stadium in the league.

Chiefs are going to be a very Tough out in theAFC Playoffs. They are the least Team I wanted to face early on. I hope the extra ra week helps us and our Offense.
Give me the Chiefs again Hill, Kelce and Reid have no heart or clutch gene only Mahomes

Okay, I’ll actually give a clap to the Steelers fans (or rather this one) for the first time. This is pretty freakin funny.

@supafly

Ha. Yeah, I saw some yinzers passing it around on my Facebook feed. You’ve got to give this guy credit for being prepared.

Always cracks me up to hear people say Rodgers would get 10 rings on the Pats with Belichick. I doubt he’d win one.

Someone actually blows that Vikings horn in that stadium? I thought it was a sound effect...

Cousins 22 TD 3 ints in his last 10 :eek:

Always cracks me up to hear people say Rodgers would get 10 rings on the Pats with Belichick. I doubt he’d win one.

You really doubt he'd win just one SB with belichick lol? He has one now. I'm sure he'd win one with belichick.

That’s just pathetic by the Vikings. Needed 7 there.

Cousins 22 TD 3 ints in his last 10 :eek:

I know. And yet some goof was trying to convince me that the Vikings are going to try to sign Brady next season.

You actually believe this?

You really doubt he'd win just one SB with belichick lol? He has one now. I'm sure he'd win one with belichick.

Wrong QB in the wrong system with the wrong coach.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back