PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games Thread

Let's see how Michell "Primetime" Trubisky answers that one

The bears suck.

I think collinsworth is about to orgasm

What a lame effort from da bears lol.

I personally think the chiefs are a more dangerous team in the playoff than the ravens.

Well had enough of that. Lots of better things to watch instead of a Mahomes suck fest.

Well had enough of that. Lots of better things to watch instead of a Mahomes suck fest.

They gonna be a tough out. I agree with someone that said they might be tougher than Baltimore.

Yeah, going to bed soon...I will watch at least the first two drives of the second half and of it isn't a stop and a score for da Bears.....g'nite!!!

We gotta win next week....damn it...nobody ever does us any favors...except for the Eagles beating the Texans last year...

No excuses for this team to not beat Miami at home for the bye.

Realistically Bill wasn’t going to totally rest players anyways, maybe Edelman but I don’t think he’d want to risk losing the cohesiveness displayed yesterday. So hopefully they can get the game in hand fairly quickly.

I’d be interested to see Tribusky with Greg Roman.

Cringe.

so..is THIS (Bears) head coach the worst in the league? down 17 at the end of the 3rd, 3rd and 10...a two yard crossing pattern? I mean...WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????

They gonna be a tough out. I agree with someone that said they might be tougher than Baltimore.
Baltimore is better coached - it matters. Also the strength of Baltimore’s passing game (the 3 TEs) presents more issues for us than a WR-heavy team. And Baltimore’s running game is much better. Having said that, KC I think is a hungrier team - more playoff disappointment. That can be a positive or a negative for them.

Surprised that the prime time, look how great KC is, exhibition game is convincing some posters.

The Bears are useless.

Week 17 just got a bit more important, and we could have rested some banged up players, but nope.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back