PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 15 Other NFL Games Thread

not sure what triggered this but Brady should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. He pulled this crap in NE I would have been embarrassed. Belichick would have been pissed too. You take your medicine like a man. Also, there was another instance when Brady was yelling at the official when he threw a flag that HELPED the Bucs.

Last edited:
That's the one i have on my screen right now! Miami winning out which seemed to me to be the worst case realistic finish. They were 6 and we were 7 . I have the Chargers / Indy at 11-6 and Bmore at 10-7. We still get in. I think it'll take a very unlikely chain of events to keep us out as long as we beat Jax. This would have TEN out though, root for the 9ers thursday!
I found one scenario with the Pats eliminated even if they beat Jax and it requires 2 Chiefs losses.

Dolphins win out
Pats finish 1-2 beating Jax
Colts win out
Steelers win out
Bengals win out
Chiefs beat Denver

Pats lose the h2H tiebreaker there to #7 Miami. Hopefully it doesn’t come down to a week 18 game.

Where's @amfootball this morning? I hope he's ok lol...

Last edited:
I think they both wanted to move on and we shouldnt blame either side, but if you're making it about weapons tell me which QB has won the Superbowl without them?

Last year Evans, Godwin, Brown, Gronk
2019 Hill, Kelce, Watkins
2018 Gronk, Edelman, Michel
2017 Jeffrey, Agholor, Smith, Ertz
2016 Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell, Bennett
2015 Thomas, Decker, Thomas
2014 Gronk, Edelman, Lafell

You need good to elite weapons to do great things nowadays.
Yes, but not many people outside of New England consider Edelman elite. Mitchell, Hogan and Michel definitely not. Also, if you remember the Bucs last year were actually saved by their defense as Brady threw 3 picks in the NFC championship game against GB.

I found one scenario with the Pats eliminated even if they beat Jax and it requires 2 Chiefs losses.

Dolphins win out
Pats finish 1-2 beating Jax
Colts win out
Steelers win out
Bengals win out
Chiefs beat Denver

Pats lose the h2H tiebreaker there to #7 Miami. Hopefully it doesn’t come down to a week 18 game.

if we do lose the buffalo game I think we might have to adjust some of our rooting interests . Chiefs being one of them because at that point catching kc would be highly unlikely- may as well root for them to take these other borderline teams out.

Sad to see the return to the 2019 resting Brady ***** face. Not gonna be a fun week in the Bunchen household.
Glad to see TB honor mentor BB with the iconic move of tossing the Tool of Satan Microsoft tablet.
WTH was wrong with Gronkie's receiving last night? OK there was a non-call PI late in the game but still...
Only DC Bowels earned a paycheck last night. OC Leftwich exposed for the talent lucky fraud he is. Then of course there is ever useless BA.

With the great talent, Brady is still able to be among the elite (if not the most elite) as he has shown this year. I just don't think he can elevate marginal talent like he used to like in say 2006.

He is lucky to get Brown back next week because Godwin is done for the regular season and could be done for the first playoff game or two. Fornette looked like he may be gone for a while. And a hammy may keep Evans out for a game or two.

The odds of them getting the first round bye is not great. They are almost guaranteed to win the division. So they just need to limp through the rest of the season and hope to have Brady's weapons back by the playoffs or they could have an early exit.

With the great talent, Brady is still able to be among the elite
The Tompa/Lebron method......
"Surround Me With Elite Players So I Can Demonstrate My Greatness"

I, for one, truly believe if Mac was at the helm in Tampa yesterday, the Bucs would have managed at least a FG

David Koechner Anchorman GIF

It's all lining up for GB. Ugh

I, for one, truly believe if Mac was at the helm in Tampa yesterday, the Bucs would have managed at least a FG

David Koechner Anchorman GIF

I wouldn't go that far. Brady is still one of the best QBs in the NFL. I just don't think he can carry mediocre talent like he used to.

I wouldn't go that far. Brady is still one of the best QBs in the NFL. I just don't think he can carry mediocre talent like he used to.

Brady's a 25 TD guy in NE...which is basically what he was in 2018-2019. The WR talent he has in Tampa allows him to get an additional 15 TDs...

not sure what triggered this but Brady should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. He pulled this crap in NE I would have been embarrassed. Belichick would have been pissed too. You take your medicine like a man. Also, there was another instance when Brady was yelling at the official when he threw a flag that HELPED the Bucs.

What did he do to his Coaches?

Brady’s always been a turd when he loses running off the field to the locker room avoiding handshakes, but loves running out to midfield with the cameras when he wins.

I do agree they've both become very high maintenance. LeBron wants everyone on the team to be a 40% 3 point shooter. Back in the day, you’d be lucky to have one guy to consistently shoot a 3. LeBron has 3 potential Hall of Famers, yet the struggle to beat anybody.

I don’t know what Tom’s deal is. He’s played better with worse talent in NE in tough games like this. I’m seeing a trend of him shutting down when the talent on the field isn’t acceptable to him.

Sad to see the return to the 2019 resting Brady ***** face. Not gonna be a fun week in the Bunchen household.
Glad to see TB honor mentor BB with the iconic move of tossing the Tool of Satan Microsoft tablet.
WTH was wrong with Gronkie's receiving last night? OK there was a non-call PI late in the game but still...
Only DC Bowels earned a paycheck last night. OC Leftwich exposed for the talent lucky fraud he is. Then of course there is ever useless BA.
I agree on the Tool of Satan Microsoft Tablet, one of the worst purchases ive ever made, the things a POS. Ive thrown mine many times including saterday night. While the damage is not as bad as Bradys, the screen now needs to be replaced. Maybe if i get the screen replaced they can try to get the thermal sensor to work, for a year and a half its throttled the cpu at about 25% of its capacity, .40 instead1.60 hrz

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back