PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15 NFL Games

I hear you, but my hate for the Ravens prevents me from doing that;)

One of the nicer perks about being a Patriots fan as you get lots of delectable schadenfreude opportunities.

BOB can't get his team to move the ball. WTF.
A Houston win over Jax would have at least kept us out of the #3 seed should things fall apart vs. the Steelers. Screw you, BOB and Vrabel.

Buffalo already 4/6 on third down Vs Miami and Pats were 0/11...not good, buffalo up 14-6...Miami gonna mail it in

Jesus the Texans...

Panthers can't stop the run

Buffalo already 4/6 on third down Vs Miami and Pats were 0/11...not good, buffalo up 14-6...Miami gonna mail it in
Yup, their SB was last week. What a freakin' mutt squad.

BOB can't get his team to move the ball. WTF.
A Houston win over Jax would have at least kept us out of the #3 seed should things fall apart vs. the Steelers. Screw you, BOB and Vrabel.

Given what he's got left to play with, what were you expecting?

Packers should can McCarthy and get McDaniels and run a real NFL offense.

10 yards of total offense for the Texans.

The browns could have two top 5 picks in the draft. I don't understand why the Texans ain't trying to win games. It's not like they will have a first or second rounder in the draft

I don't see the jags losing another game which makes the game later on very important.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back