PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15 NFL Games

Thank god we have better Safety play than the Bucs.

How did this game get MNF billing? It's like a bad Thursday night matchup.

Just win ATL. Want to have GB officially eliminated tonight.

Win or lose, It's good for me! ATL or GB will suffer. it's good night to just be a spectator! :)

How did this game get MNF billing? It's like a bad Thursday night matchup.

After the NYJFL* ripped stupid, idiotic, brain dead with the 9 billion dollar MNF rights, the NYJFL* do what they do, stick it to people. BSPN! idiots lol!

With all fumbles happening in the red zone. That's a legit 9-17 point swing right there.
I know hope they play this way in Dome , either way Dirty Birds look one and done in playoffs vs a depleted bad Bucs team.

freeman is the Dirty Birds

freeman is the Dirty Birds

I'm surprised he's not in concussion protocol with all the hits he's delivered and taken tonight. He's running hard.

Will Clark on Bucs looks like a beast maybe, 3rd def replacement on Bucs right DT, might want to get that guy #94 guy has huge arm span.

I'm surprised he's not in concussion protocol with all the hits he's delivered and taken tonight. He's running hard.
yeah hes going to be in the ice chest tom, and prob not a good next game

bucs SP are getting scarry

Falcons should get a 15 yard delay of game penalty, deliberately sitting on the receiver.

If I am the Tampa owner, I'm firing the whole coaching staff after the season. Zero excuse to play for a fg when your a crap team. Zero. Try throwing passes in the endzone. You have nothing to lose!!

As for Atlanta, my guess is they get annihilated very quickly in the playoffs.

Why weren't extra seconds put back on the clock for the ref falling down?

Falcons should get a 15 yard delay of game penalty, deliberately sitting on the receiver.
yep saw that, Dirty Birds not a very good team if you lose Freeman, Thomas has better #'s than Jones. They should have lost this game.

3rd fixed win this year for them
Yeah the refs love Atlanta a big franchise team with Blanc very cosy with Goddell. When they played us 2 of the refs were hired ex falcon players.

suzy kolber!! wow!!

cant believe she's in her 50's..

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST