PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15 NFL Games

What a stupid move by Carr. This has happened several times across the league this year and it amazes me how many players get so careless & seemingly unaware of the risk of a touchback. I hope Belichick reminds the offense about this.

Absolutely.
I'm not going to relitigate the fumble/touchback rule, but for YEARS at ALL LEVELS ball security at the goal line is of PARAMOUNT importance.

The only things that matter in the NFL is (A) your coach & (B) your QB. It would have been worth scrapping the roster to secure the next 10 years at QB. Besides, BB can always find guys like Bulkhead & Van Noy on the cheap to fill out the roster.

You pay 2 qbs elite money with no roster and we will get to watch the pats draft fairly early in the draft instead of near the end.

What a stupid move by Carr. This has happened several times across the league this year and it amazes me how many players get so careless & seemingly unaware of the risk of a touchback. I hope Belichick reminds the offense about this.
I'm curious to see if fans of the other 31 teams will somehow blame the "cheating" Patriots for Carr's stupidity.

Can we please swing a conditional 7th round pick to WAS for young DE Anthony Lanier II?? He’s a beast!

Looks like he's already on top of this. Of course:

Anybody notice that Sean McDonough repeatedly says that Gruden was fired, while the other coaches were just replaced. May be some hostility thee.

How do the Bucs have 11 guys in their ring of honor? They haven't been that good lol..

Atlanta better win this game or risk losing out and missing the playoffs.

What are the odds that Matt Bryant (Falcons kicker) gets 18 fantasy points to finish out this game? :eek:

Dirty Birds struggle against an injury-riddled not very good Bucs team. We will enjoy the beat down in the Dome after the refs gave them the win

Sealver Siliga is playing for the Bucs. #96

Reactions: ALP
no Dirty Birds need to lose for a Brees vs Brady SB :p good food good friends

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Balls keep bouncing the Falcons way on the all the fumbles. Must be tough to watch @pherein o_O

lol ryan "get Fu$kin set" lol

Matt Ryan swore at Sanu I think "GET ****ING SET".

Shannon Sharpe better be all over this saying how "John Elway would never yell and treat me like that ever!"

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back