PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15: Chargers at Raidahs

Nice drive by the backup QB Mariota. Came in ice cold, no reps with the starters and looked really impressive.

Imagine that. :whistle::notsaying:
Problem with Marcus is that he’s very inconsistent. I still wonder about his mental drive.

Jeeze. Mariota is a version of newton that actually throw and run. Would of been better off signing Mariota!

Jeeze. Mariota is a version of newton that actually throw and run. Would of been better off signing Mariota!

So we gonna judge Mariota based one game? I would like to see mariota play with these wideouts. Newton sucks but it takes two.

Best Mariota game in a long time. Mariota playing composed. The fourth down on the broken play where he held on and found Waller was incredibly impressive.

Did you see Hunter Henry puch off on that route? Same route as Asiasi but he did not engage and push off. Asiasi will learn. Good thing is that Asiasi looks the part, just needs polishing.

Sure looks like Mariota would have been great. Newton only looked this good one game.

Did you see Hunter Henry puch off on that route? Same route as Asiasi but he did not engage and push off. Asiasi will learn. Good thing is that Asiasi looks the part, just needs polishing.

Sure looks like Mariota would have been great. Newton only looked this good one game.

You think mariota would do well with this unit? I think he might put a better numbers but i don’t think our passing offense would be great. It’s still missing personnel.

Did Lynn just ice his own kicker?

Oh nevermind. Can never be sure with that guy, though.

Chargers need to fire the coaching staff. Still finding ways to lose games. Vegas has this now.

Well mariota had a chance to drive his team and couldn’t do with good field position.

So..the SD kicker is called the "Money Badger"? Really? What, is he in hibernation? Or is he spending that money on hookers, cuz he's hooking every kick he tries

Teams are playing better than ever in Thursday night football. It used to be a punt-fest.

You think mariota would do well with this unit? I think he might put a better numbers but i don’t think our passing offense would be great. It’s still missing personnel.

The personnel is very young. Missing? Could be. Young and inexperienced could be it too. I think we need a #1 WR, but the TEs might be studs, we do not know yet. We will find out what BB thinks during free agency next year with all the cap space he has saved up. Wherever he spends money is where we know the young guys do not look good in practice. Don't judge what you see in the games, young guys make mistakes. BB will spend his money where we are weak. My guess is the money is spent on a WR, LB and DEnd.

Raiders defensive players do a lot of finger pointing and calling each other out. Not a good look. These guys aren’t very good, but they’re not playing together like a team.

Man I can't wait for my next trip to Vegas.... missed out on my annual visit this past year. Maybe I will go twice in 2021.... and schedule one for when the Raiders are home so I can check out the new digs.... it is possible, although quite unlikely, NE visits Vegas next year.

Looks like the Raiders lose. If we win then the only issue is the Ravens losing 2 which is not likely.

Pass defense in the NFL this year is pathetic from top to bottom. Some of these secondaries don't even look like they've been coached.

Looks like the Raiders lose. If we win then the only issue is the Ravens losing 2 which is not likely.
Or Miami.... who would only need to lose to Vegas or Buffalo if we beat them. Of course we would have to beat Buffalo....

Exciting game. Once the Chargers get a good coach, I think they have a bright future with that 14 year old QB they have playing for them.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back